AA pregens?

Amazing Adventures is Pulp Role Playing: Hard-boiled detectives, fedora-wearing action heroes, and steampunk gadgeteers rocketing to battle . . . .
finarvyn
Global Moderator

AA pregens?

Post by finarvyn »

So I'm away from my home computer without any gaming supplies and want to run a game of Amazing Adventures for some gamers I met. I picked up the PDF "bundle" the other day so I can access my rulebooks electronically, but most of my other resources are not where I can get ahold of them.

Does anyone have some pregen characters which are a quick and easy download? (I was hoping to save time with pregens rather than going through a full character creation process. That way I could get right into the action...)
Marv / Finarvyn
Lord Marshall, Earl of Stone Creek, C&C Society
Just discovered Amazing Adventures and loving it!
MA1E WardenMaster - Killing Characters since 1976, MA4E Playtester in 2006.
C&C Playtester in 2003, OD&D player since 1975

Jason Vey
Grey Elf Troll

Re: AA pregens?

Post by Jason Vey »

finarvyn wrote:So I'm away from my home computer without any gaming supplies and want to run a game of Amazing Adventures for some gamers I met. I picked up the PDF "bundle" the other day so I can access my rulebooks electronically, but most of my other resources are not where I can get ahold of them.

Does anyone have some pregen characters which are a quick and easy download? (I was hoping to save time with pregens rather than going through a full character creation process. That way I could get right into the action...)
Just use the ones in the books. There are a bunch in Amazing Adventures and a bunch more in the Companion. They're not first level, but they're ready to go!