March Madness Sale

Amazing Adventures is Pulp Role Playing: Hard-boiled detectives, fedora-wearing action heroes, and steampunk gadgeteers rocketing to battle . . . .
RunningLaser
Mist Elf

March Madness Sale

Post by RunningLaser »

Just wanted to remind people of the Trolls March Madness sale. I picked up a spare set of Amazing Adventures and the AA Monster book, both with the pdfs for a little over $32 shipped.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: March Madness Sale

Post by Treebore »

Yep, I picked up the e leatherettes from the "damaged" section, all for $45.72, with shipping. Sorry, according to their inventory counter, I got the last ones.

I already have the normal HC's and PDF's from backing the KS.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

RunningLaser
Mist Elf

Post by RunningLaser »

Treebore wrote:Yep, I picked up the e leatherettes from the "damaged" section, all for $45.72, with shipping. Sorry, according to their inventory counter, I got the last ones.

You know, one of the first things I did was see if they had any more of those damaged leather covered AA books left. Looks like I know where they went:)

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

RunningLaser wrote:
Treebore wrote:Yep, I picked up the e leatherettes from the "damaged" section, all for $45.72, with shipping. Sorry, according to their inventory counter, I got the last ones.

You know, one of the first things I did was see if they had any more of those damaged leather covered AA books left. Looks like I know where they went:)
I've been wondering if there was only one set damaged. If so,, I got very lucky with my timing.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.