Switch to full style
Amazing Adventures is Pulp Role Playing: Hard-boiled detectives, fedora-wearing action heroes, and steampunk gadgeteers rocketing to battle . . . .
Post a reply

Anyone playing Amazing Adventures?

Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:30 am

So just wondering if there is anyone besides me playing Amazing Adventures. I have been running an artifact hunting game with a:
Female Pirate
Female Hooligan
Male Raider and a
Male Pugilist.
I have them going around the world trying to stop a global cult from opening gateways to let in Lovecraftian horrors. Having a lot of fun with it.

Re: Anyone playing Amazing Adventures?

Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:50 am

Sounds awesome. I've got all the kickstarter books but haven't been able to play it yet. Hope to do so at some point.

old school gamer wrote:So just wondering if there is anyone besides me playing Amazing Adventures. I have been running an artifact hunting game with a:
Female Pirate
Female Hooligan
Male Raider and a
Male Pugilist.
I have them going around the world trying to stop a global cult from opening gateways to let in Lovecraftian horrors. Having a lot of fun with it.

Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:17 am

I was making NPCs at a furious pace up until recently, when I got sidetracked by reading the new Bergholt stuff for C&C. At this point all I have from my prospective players is a wibbly "maybe" for a game of Amazing. One of 'em is big into steampunk stuff, so I'm hoping he'll be the one to pull everybody else along.

Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:14 pm

I ran some sessions for a while and I love the game. I'm off playing other games at the moment because my group likes to mix things up a little, but plan on returning to AA when I get the chance.
Post a reply