Customer appreciation sale and info

All the TLG News in all the formats!
timburns
Ulthal

Customer appreciation sale and info

Post by timburns »

There is a new blog up, with info on sale, amazon page, CKG and more. I'll copy it here for you below my next message.

We are also going to be starting a couple new forums where ppl can look just at specials, and one for a Q&A. You guys discuss alot of things through these forums and we love that, that's what it is here for, but you also ask questions of us sometimes and while we do our best to look through the forums, we can't always catch everything. So in the near future, you will be able to post a question in a particular forum and we will do our best to answer you in a timely manner.

How does this all sound to everyone?

Here's the blog:

Customer Appreciation Sale and more Info

Since everyone has been so understanding and kind about our issues with the Castle Keeper's Guide, we've decided to say thank you. And what better way than giving you a chance to save some money? For the next week (or until the CK issues are fixed), we are cutting prices on some of our most popular items in PDF form. Here's a brief rundown of what we have done:

Mortality of Greenfrom 4.99 to 2.99

Of Gods and Monsters from 24.99 to 16.99
Black Labrim of Naratus from 9.99 to 3.99
Malady of Kings from 12.99 to 4.99
Harvesters from 17.99 to 7.39
Heart of Glass 17.99 to 10.39
Usurpers of the Fell Axe 3.99 to 1.99

And we have a very special bundle at over 50% off. You get the Players Handbook, Monsters & Treasure, Shadows of the Halfling Hall, Screens, and Fat Dragon's EZ Dungeons all for only $29.55! This is a great way to get a ton of stuff and whether you are just beginning or a seasoned gamer, you will get everything you need to play C&C. Go here for this deal: http://bit.ly/dIpTSR. There are also some other great deals on our PDFs so you will want to make sure to take a look at all we have to offer.

The dates for Troll Con East are up and my previous blog gives you the details about this. We hope to see all of you there. We will be partying and gaming the whole weekend so it should be a blast. We will have a live video stream for those that can't make it; I'll give you those details of how to get that feed as soon as I have it. We will also be updating our facebook and twitter feeds and this blog so you should be able to enjoy the fun even if you can't be there with us. But hopefully you can come out and see the Troll and his minions, have a beer, throw a pie in my face. :-)

Do you have an Amazon account? We are revamping our Amazon page and if you want to use your account there to order most of our books in print, you can do so by going to this page: TLG Amazon Storefront. If you don't see what you want, you can still order it from the TLG store, but we will be adding more items soon.

A few more things... We are still working hard on the CKG. We think we have eliminated the issues, but are waiting to get in more supplies to test it out. We will keep you up to date as to how it is going and as soon as we are satisfied with it, we will ship it out. As most of you know, Codex of Erde is being discontinued. It is on sale until we sell the last one then it will be gone. All of the ones we have left will be sent to you as a signed copy by the main author, our own Troll Lord himself, Stephen Chenault! Get your copy here: http://bit.ly/edWLbI. A rare opportunity to get both a treasured item and signed for the low price of $3.50! They won't last so get your copy today.

Well, that's all for now, more later, hopefully with an update on the CKG.

zarathustra
Red Cap

Re: Customer appreciation sale and info

Post by zarathustra »

Thanks trolls. I have been trying to justify getting the Black Libram of Nartarus despite being a full time student (and the debts that come with it).

Now I can. yay!

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

The Black Libram is COOL, You will dig it, Zarathustra.
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

timburns
Ulthal

Post by timburns »

ya, i think you will find there are plenty of good deals over at rpgnow of our stuff. we recently organized our pricing structure so that even some of the stuff that isn't on sale technically, is still a good amount cheaper than it used to be.