Of Gods & Monsters Open to Pre-Orders (TLG PR)

All the TLG News in all the formats!
Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Troll Lord »

TROLL LORD GAMES PRESS RELEASE

RELEASE IMMEDIATELY

Troll Lord Games

Phone: (501) 680-6597

Email: [email protected]

LITTLE ROCK, AR {July 27, 2009} Troll Lord Games announced today that Of Gods & Monsters is open for pre-orders. The book, written by James M. Ward, covers a wealth of information on 15 pantheons, including new monsters, magic items, and new spells. Of Gods & Monsters is a hardback book that retails for $29.99 and will be begin shipping in August.

Written by the acclaimed game designer James M. Ward, Of Gods & Monsters is an exciting new foray into a time honored RPG subject. I pitched this product idea to Jim last year, remarked Steve Chenault of Troll Lord Games. When I talked to him about it I said I wanted a new take on this old subject. For his part, being the author of similar books, Jim wanted to explore new approaches as well. The proposal he turned over was more than I expected and has turned into an amazing addition to the rather guarded C&C pantheon of books.

In Of Gods & Monsters Mr. Ward explores over 15 pantheons including Norse, Greek, Roman, American Indian, Aihrdian, demi-human pantheons and more. Beyond a simple recitation of deities, Of Gods & Monsters present playable incarnations of the gods in the guise of their own avatars. The deft and experienced hand of Mr. Ward explores spells, magic items, rituals and more; all these additions offer playable enhancements to C&C characters and plenty of adventure hooks and ideas for the Castle Keeper. Of Gods & Monsters is a major expansion of the core books for your Castles & Crusades game.

Get your preorder in today! Visit your local game shop or stop by the TLG website at www.trolllord.com/cnc/8017/html.

For any queries contact Stephen Chenault at the TLG Dens at 501-680-6597 or [email protected]. Visit us on the web at www.trolllord.com.

About Troll Lord Games

Troll Lord Games debuted at GenCon 2000. Alongside its hallmark Castles & Crusades7Swords and Sorcery Role Playing Game, The Crusader JournalJ, StarSiege, The World of Aihrde, d20 adventure modules. Troll Lord Games owns the Lake Geneva Gaming Convention, Winter Dark Gaming Convention and Troll Con. For more information, visit our web site at www.trolllord.com. Copyright 2008, Troll Lord Games. Castles & Crusades, Troll Con, Lake Geneva Gaming Convention are, Winter Dark Trademark Troll Lord Games.

He who sits on the elephants back

Castle and Crusade Society
[email protected]

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

I have posted this on the Society forums for you, as well.

Pat Payne
Hlobane Orc

Post by Pat Payne »

Pardon my density, but I'd preordered OGAM back two weeks ago -- do I need to resubmit my preorder?

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Post by gideon_thorne »

Pat Payne wrote:
Pardon my density, but I'd preordered OGAM back two weeks ago -- do I need to resubmit my preorder?

Naw. This is just Steve posting press releases.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach