View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
A0 Rising Knight at the Web Store 
Greater Lore Drake

Post A0 Rising Knight at the Web Store
The web store is a little bit bugged when it comes to A0 Rising Knight.

1. The PDF page for the free download of A0, http://www.trolllord.com/cnc/8000C.html, mentions that the book is saddle-stitched and 25 pages when it is neither. The PDF is the version of the module from the Collector's Edition and is only 14 pages long. Being an electronic copy there's no binding.

2. The print copy page, http://www.trolllord.com/catalog/produc ... ucts_id=40, has the wrong stock number on the page and the wrong ISBN-13. The stock number should be TLG 80200 and the ISBN 978-1-9368220-7-2. The image link is also broken.

Just thought I would bring this to someone's attention. My search fu failed me and I couldn't find a page to report such things.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:40 pm
Greater Lore Drake

Post Re: A0 Rising Knight at the Web Store
Just to add, the ISBN numbers on A1 through A6 seem to be still referring to the older versions of the modules and not the current versions in the new trade dress.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]