Switch to full style
This forum is a rarely properly updated forum that discusses everything we are working on at the Dens!
Post a reply

Aihrde: The Cradle of the World Maps

Fri May 06, 2011 12:41 am

what do people think of this? $24.99 for a map? sure its a big map..but that's a lot of money for a map

Re: Aihrde: The Cradle of the World Maps

Fri May 06, 2011 6:45 pm

Sedrik The Hero wrote:what do people think of this? $24.99 for a map? sure its a big map..but that's a lot of money for a map

Considering that the price points for all the other C&C products are as much lower than the other guys as they are, I don't think it's bad at all. Peter's cartography/artwork is worth it. As soon as I have the extra $$ to spare, I'll be placing my order (even though I don't do much in Aihrde...yet).

Sat May 07, 2011 2:34 am

ITs a big UV protected map, printed in 9 pieces. In actuality it is like getting 9 maps, each 12 by 18, so yeah, it is pretty cheap. Paizo would likely charge closer to $50 for this map.

Wed May 18, 2011 1:48 pm

So I got the pdf and holy cow this is an amazing product. This is super high resolution, so you can zoom in to your hearts content, pick an area, and print it out. I use photoshop to add little towns and whatnot from my campaign to personalize the maps and then print out the sections I need. I can't wait to see the print copies!

Wed May 18, 2011 9:22 pm

The maps arrived yesterday. We'll sort and package tomorrow and start shipping orders. I am very pleased with how these turned out!

Steve

Thu May 19, 2011 1:58 am

dag nabit, I have to get my order in!

~O
Post a reply