TLG 80191 Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde (Available)

This forum is to discuss TLGs crowdfunding projects.
(NOTE: Until sorted, it will have legacy, non-crowdfunding threads in)
Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

TLG 80191 Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde (Available)

Post by Troll Lord »

Greetings all,

One of the items I let slip under the wire is the re-release of Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde. This book was originally released as a soft cover. We did a limited, site only, hard cover release after that. However, times being what they are we have now done a full blown hardcover release of this very adaptable monster book. It is scheduled to ship to us on the 16th. We will have it in stock on the 18th and it will make its rounds at the retail shops about a week to 10 days later.

This book was printed at Walsworth publishing and is looking very nice.

Because this is a re-release we are offering it, for a limited time, at $19.99. This price holds until it arrives in the shop.

About MT of Aihrde
Within Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde lies a veritable host of legendary monsters for your Castles & Crusades game. From the epic monsters of time's deep to the wandering miscreants of the savage plains, Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde brings your table wholly new and unique creatures, both good and evil. And for the first time the C&C bestiary is offered a twisted look into the Wretched Plains and the demons and devils who people tham. Creatures of such malign evil and incurable wickedness that they promise to offer your characters worlds of nightmarish adventure.

Each monstrous entry comes fully detailed with descriptions, habits, treasure, combat, special abilities, and details on culture where needed. Though created for TLG's default setting, After Winter's Dark: Aihrde, Monsters & Treasure of of Aihrde is fully compatible with other campaign settings.

With over 150 monster entries and scores of new specialized magic items this new work promises hosts of adventuring glory. Beautifully illustrated and fully compatible with any home grown setting or inserted into your Aihrde campaign this monstrous tome promises epic adventure.

Though the M&T of Aihrde includes the many monsters that have already debuted in The Crusader Journal, Monsters of Aihrde PDFS I-IV, adventure modules, and free downloads, it offers scores of new monsters and mounds of treasure never before seen. Expanded beyond the scope of the original Monsters & Treasure, this new work promises hosts of adventure glory that only you can wrest from the hands of creatures as powerful as the Mogrl, as small as the bogtilt, or as mysterious as the Moundrule.

Omote
Battle Stag

Re: Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde

Post by Omote »

I think this is one of my favorite monster books of all time. It's as unique as it gets, without being silly. This book oozes with Aihrde stuff, and interestingly enough, I have never used it for Aihrde. I think I will have to pick up a hardcover copy of this bad mammy jamma.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

We've played A0 through part of A2, and I haven't used it yet. Most of the encounters are pretty well laid out. I need to thrown the odd creature from that tome. It's a fantastic book, and deserves a rerelease. I won the first hardcover in a random drawing (of sorts) when Stephen and Davis were interviewed by Jodi and Clint Black(some of Shane Hensley's Savage Worlds' associates).

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Most excellent tome. I've used 2 monsters from the book in my current CZ/UWs/Blacktooth Ridge/Aihrde campaign.

One of the main things I love about the book and look forward to using/presenting . . high level, kick ass monsters!!!

Steve, correct me if I'm wrong, but some of those monsters seem to be tougher than Unklar!!! :o

:P
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

dunbruha
Ulthal

Re: TLG 80191 Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde (Preorder)

Post by dunbruha »

What is the status of this? I understand it was held up at the printer, but is there any news of when it will ship?

Volomyre
Ungern

Post by Volomyre »

Yes, please, an update would be appreciated.
I have e-mailed you at least twice.
Is the book in?
Will my order ship?
What is the status on the book?
Please?

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Troll Lord »

Hey gents, the problem was fixed and the book shipped last week. All the orders on this and Of Gods and Monsters are slated to ship first thing tomorrow. So look for them as the week unfolds!

Thank you for your patience. But this book is finally back in stock!

Steve

dunbruha
Ulthal

Post by dunbruha »

Troll Lord wrote:Hey gents, the problem was fixed and the book shipped last week. All the orders on this and Of Gods and Monsters are slated to ship first thing tomorrow. So look for them as the week unfolds!

Thank you for your patience. But this book is finally back in stock!

Steve
Good news!

Volomyre
Ungern

Post by Volomyre »

Awesome.
Thanks for the update.
Volo.

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Troll Lord »

Todd told me this morning that all orders on that product shipped out last Friday!

Trollzah!

Steve

Sir Osis of Liver
Unkbartig

Post by Sir Osis of Liver »

Troll Lord wrote:Todd told me this morning that all orders on that product shipped out last Friday!

Trollzah!

Steve
I still never got the link to get the kindle copy of CM that I'd specified through kickstarter. What do I need to do? Thanks.

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Troll Lord »

Sir Osis of Liver wrote:
Troll Lord wrote:Todd told me this morning that all orders on that product shipped out last Friday!

Trollzah!

Steve
I still never got the link to get the kindle copy of CM that I'd specified through kickstarter. What do I need to do? Thanks.
We're getting you hooked up!

Steve

dunbruha
Ulthal

Post by dunbruha »

Trollzah!

Steve
It has been two weeks and I have not yet received my copy. Could you please check to be sure that mine has shipped? Thanks.

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Re: TLG 80191 Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde (Available)

Post by Troll Lord »

I'm pretty sure everything rolled out. Can you PM me the name. One would think I would know your name by now, but honestly I call my third born "hey what's your name again." that and Jackass. :)

Steve

MormonYoYoMan
Ulthal

Re: TLG 80191 Monsters & Treasure of Aihrde (Available)

Post by MormonYoYoMan »

Whatever happened to the Nook files?
-
*jeep! & God Bless!
--Grandpa Chet
"Of all the dispositions and habits, which lead to political prosperity, Religion and Morality are indispensable supports." - George Washington.