Crusader Vol 3. Issue 6 (NOW AVAILABLE)

This forum is a rarely properly updated forum that discusses everything we are working on at the Dens!
Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Buttmonkey »

sieg wrote:
Great! Now can I get my copy of issue 5 too?

Screw that! I picked up issues 3-6 at LGGC and I'm ready for issue 7. What's the hold up?!
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

Fiffergrund
Lore Drake

Post by Fiffergrund »

I'd *love* to see issues 5 and 6 myself. I'm not sure Steve got my change of address.

He Who Hides Behind The Elephant's Back
Marshal Fiffergrund, Knight-Errant of the Castle and Crusade Society

Outsider73
Ungern

Post by Outsider73 »

I had a recent change of address too and haven't heard back from Steve, so I hope Crusader #6 makes it to the right place!

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Heh, Fiff, if I had a spare #5, I'd swap it for that #1. :) Maybe I can talk Steve into getting it (the #5) to me...

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Troll Lord »

Hey folks,

I completely dropped the ball on this one, but issue 6 shipped out yesterday so you folks should be getting it in the mail in the next couple of days now.

We are picking up steam on issue 7 now!

Thanks,

Steve

He who sits on the elephants back

Castle and Crusade Society
troll@trolllord.com

Maliki
Lore Drake

Post by Maliki »

Troll Lord wrote:
Hey folks,

I completely dropped the ball on this one, but issue 6 shipped out yesterday so you folks should be getting it in the mail in the next couple of days now.

We are picking up steam on issue 7 now!

Thanks,

Steve

Yeah!

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

Thanks, got mine today. And it's great to receive it in an envelope. Cover is fantastic. Good quality paper stock. And just flipping through it, I see some interesting stuff from the usual suspects and a couple of guest writers - Joe Goodman and Bill Webb.

I'll get busy on this tonight and over the weekend!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Count Rhuveinus - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Franqueforte

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

Maliki
Lore Drake

Post by Maliki »

Still waiting.

Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Buttmonkey »

Maliki wrote:
Still waiting.

That's what you get for using an Episode I character for your avatar. Now, slap a picture of Greedo on there and I'll bet you start getting your mail a little quicker.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

Maliki
Lore Drake

Post by Maliki »

Buttmonkey wrote:
That's what you get for using an Episode I character for your avatar. Now, slap a picture of Greedo on there and I'll bet you start getting your mail a little quicker.

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

Loved the new issue. Unfortunately Harry Potter 7 has taken up my reading time but I did read Joe Goodman and Davis Chenaults articles. Both were excellent. Anyone notice on the new cnatrips that the spell school was given.

Is that a hint that schools will come back to C&C?

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Wow, I never even noticed the school classification in the article! That's pretty cool, but as to whether spell scholls are coming back, eh. I'm not so sure about that. However, since spell schools were in the Crusader, which is an official TLG product, I wonder whether or not schools will get some kind of mention in the upcoming CKG?

........................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

I hope they do come back either in the CKG or the 4th print of the PHB.

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

Maliki
Lore Drake

Post by Maliki »

Julian Grimm wrote:
I hope they do come back either in the CKG or the 4th print of the PHB.

I agree, the schools and sphere made it easy to customize clerics and wizards.

dekster
Skobbit

Crusader Back Issues

Post by dekster »

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and C&C in general so I was wondering how I might purchase OOP back issues. Or do you offer any of the issues on .pdf? I might have overlooked it but a link would be great!

Also glad to see you take PayPal!

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Re: Crusader Back Issues

Post by Rhuvein »

dekster wrote:
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and C&C in general so I was wondering how I might purchase OOP back issues. Or do you offer any of the issues on .pdf? I might have overlooked it but a link would be great!

Also glad to see you take PayPal!

Hi dekster.

Go here for links, some are PDF, some still in print:
http://www.trolllord.com/newsite/crusader/index.html

dekster
Skobbit

Post by dekster »

Rhuvein wrote:
Hi dekster.

Go here for links, some are PDF, some still in print:

Thanks for the information. I'd forgotten that I could download the .pdfs from rpgnow. I don't know why I didn't think about that at first. Personally, I'm not a big .pdf fan but I was really wanting these fairly quickly so that was the best way to go.

Take care,

d

Harry Joy
Ulthal

Post by Harry Joy »

dekster wrote:
Thanks for the information. I'd forgotten that I could download the .pdfs from rpgnow. I don't know why I didn't think about that at first. Personally, I'm not a big .pdf fan but I was really wanting these fairly quickly so that was the best way to go.

Take care,

d

Hot damn! I had no idea they were for sale on PDF. Like Deks, I was hoping to look at a couple before committing, but my CK is being stingy.

Harry Joy
Ulthal

Post by Harry Joy »

My comment here humbled our CK into FINALLY letting me take a peak at his magazines.
The overall quality is better than I expected. Print quality and content. I already knew that there were good things there - I used the Mist Elves from one issue for my last character, but I couldn't commit without a deeper look. But now, I think that I may be looking to subscribe once my bill paying is done at the end of the week.

Do the Troll Lords prefer email or phone orders? I've always thought it was the latter, which has kept me from ordering. Not that I'm shy, but my home hours don't usually jibe with TL's office hours.

Rhuvein
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Rhuvein »

Harry Joy wrote:
My comment here humbled our CK into FINALLY letting me take a peak at his magazines.
The overall quality is better than I expected. Print quality and content. I already knew that there were good things there - I used the Mist Elves from one issue for my last character, but I couldn't commit without a deeper look. But now, I think that I may be looking to subscribe once my bill paying is done at the end of the week.

Do the Troll Lords prefer email or phone orders? I've always thought it was the latter, which has kept me from ordering. Not that I'm shy, but my home hours don't usually jibe with TL's office hours.

Well, I'll just say that I've been ordering from the good Trolls for almost 3 years via e-mail and/or PayPal and it's been great. Nary a problemo and the only one was immediately fixed. so I'm a happy camper.

Heh, one of these days, I want to call in an order just to just to have fun and razz the fellows!!