Switch to full style
This forum is a rarely properly updated forum that discusses everything we are working on at the Dens!
Post a reply

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:42 pm

Ok since this is a work in progress is there any way that Kim or you guys put the demon/devil ranking that is held in the stat block like right below the creature type?

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Dracyian wrote:Ok since this is a work in progress is there any way that Kim or you guys put the demon/devil ranking that is held in the stat block like right below the creature type?


Not exactly sure what you mean... Which ranking?

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:15 pm

AGNKim wrote:
Dracyian wrote:Ok since this is a work in progress is there any way that Kim or you guys put the demon/devil ranking that is held in the stat block like right below the creature type?


Not exactly sure what you mean... Which ranking?


Like if it is an Arch-Devil, Demon-Lord, Major Demon, or Minor demon

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:36 pm

Dracyian wrote:
AGNKim wrote:
Dracyian wrote:Ok since this is a work in progress is there any way that Kim or you guys put the demon/devil ranking that is held in the stat block like right below the creature type?


Not exactly sure what you mean... Which ranking?


Like if it is an Arch-Devil, Demon-Lord, Major Demon, or Minor demon

Yeah, OK. That makes sense. I'll try and do it going forward.

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:57 pm

I feel unclean.

~O

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:58 pm

Omote wrote:I feel unclean.

~O

You are. I've seen how you party. ;)

R-

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:27 pm

AGNKim wrote:
Dracyian wrote:
AGNKim wrote:
Dracyian wrote:Ok since this is a work in progress is there any way that Kim or you guys put the demon/devil ranking that is held in the stat block like right below the creature type?


Not exactly sure what you mean... Which ranking?


Like if it is an Arch-Devil, Demon-Lord, Major Demon, or Minor demon

Yeah, OK. That makes sense. I'll try and do it going forward.


Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much, by the way I love it so far and will more than likely buy it in print once it is released, by more than likely what I am saying is baring that I go into poverty, die, or something just as horrible happens I will br purchasing this in print. I hope steve does a kickstarter or something for this because I think this would be awesome if it came in leather

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Dracyian wrote: because I think this would be awesome if it came in leather


Me, too.
:D

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:40 pm

It would be like human skin....

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:30 am

Got the updated file - nice work, I am really liking what I see. When will we see the good guys (Angels, Devas, Solars, Planetars, etc.?)

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:13 am

Oozemandius. Heh.

I look upon his page and despair.

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Nice update!

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Am I supposed to get an e-mail notification, or do I need to go into my Drivethru account to get it?

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Treebore wrote:Am I supposed to get an e-mail notification, or do I need to go into my Drivethru account to get it?

I got an email notification that it was updated but I had to go through drivethru to download the updated

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:07 am

Well I didn't find it in the updated files list, so will have to hunt down the product itself and see what I see when I click on it.

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:20 am

That worked. I now have all 11 pages.

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:17 pm

I love this product so far. Might even use some in my current campaign.

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:54 am

PeelSeel2 wrote:I love this product so far. Might even use some in my current campaign.

Thanks, brother!

:D

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:15 pm

The Holidays threw this for a whack, but the next installment is on Peter's desk and should be out today or tomorrow (that's the 11 or 12th of december, 2014).

The next wave of demons/devils look and feel BAD ASS.

KIm and Jason both outdid themselves on this front.

Steve

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Troll Lord wrote:The Holidays threw this for a whack, but the next installment is on Peter's desk and should be out today or tomorrow (that's the 11 or 12th of december, 2014).

The next wave of demons/devils look and feel BAD ASS.

KIm and Jason both outdid themselves on this front.

Steve



:twisted: :D

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:11 pm

There was a jumbled mix in the layout. But its all fixed and Issue 4 should be on its way or in your hands, with the updated master file.

Of course Christmas is next week, so the next installment should be right after that.

Steve

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:21 pm

Troll Lord wrote:There was a jumbled mix in the layout. But its all fixed and Issue 4 should be on its way or in your hands, with the updated master file.

Of course Christmas is next week, so the next installment should be right after that.

Steve


Any more progress made on this one? I know it was a busy holiday season for me and yours was probably no different, I just love these so much and i'm excited to read the next one

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:41 pm

I am also looking forward to the next installment of the Unclean! I hope to get a lot of mileage out of this one. Players like fighting demons & devils for some reason.

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Dracyian wrote:Any more progress made on this one? I know it was a busy holiday season for me and yours was probably no different, I just love these so much and i'm excited to read the next one

The holidays were hectic around here for a multitude of reasons. A few things were juggled about and I almost dropped a few, but things are back on track. From the time I give these to Steve to the time you have them in your hand in pretty steady. Anything sporadic that happens is usually on me. I think Jason can knock out a superb visual impression in a very quick time frame (which floors me since they are so damned good), so all delays are mine to bear.

Thanks for your patience.

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:09 pm

AGNKim wrote:
Dracyian wrote:Any more progress made on this one? I know it was a busy holiday season for me and yours was probably no different, I just love these so much and i'm excited to read the next one

The holidays were hectic around here for a multitude of reasons. A few things were juggled about and I almost dropped a few, but things are back on track. From the time I give these to Steve to the time you have them in your hand in pretty steady. Anything sporadic that happens is usually on me. I think Jason can knock out a superb visual impression in a very quick time frame (which floors me since they are so damned good), so all delays are mine to bear.

Thanks for your patience.


Of course, I think that is the first virtue that a true fan of C&C learns lol, but I have seen good quality work and it always improve with delays, you guys always write up excellent work and I enjoy reading them even if I don't always get the joy of using them in a game :D

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Where is this project at? how long till i can buy the book complete?

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Dead Horse wrote:Where is this project at? how long till i can buy the book complete?


As soon as the author finishes cataloging all the demon types in the 666 layers, it will be finished...

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:44 pm

And of course, you may not be able to read it even when it is released. From what I have heard, the author started it typing on his word processor, but has since turned to scrawling it in a curious-smelling tome. He has also taken to muttering to himself, often in Latin. The Tome itself is written in several different languages, sometimes in reverse, with doodles, graphs, glyphs, and annotations crammed into every margin...

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:19 pm

This whole project started when Kim started listening to Led Zeppelin and Styx backwards...just saying. ;)

Re: TLG 81401 Tome of the Unclean

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:25 pm

After each entry a kitten dies and Judas Priest pens a #1 hit.
Post a reply