Switch to full style
This forum is a rarely properly updated forum that discusses everything we are working on at the Dens!
Post a reply

Gift Cards/Certificates?

Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:56 pm

I really don't know if this is the right area to put this (and if not, Admins, please move it where it should be), but with the holidays starting to close in, I am curious if the Trolls have considered setting up Gift Certificates for the TLG Storefront or something of the like?

I know I would happily give the TLG love out to some gaming friends of mine this Trollsmas, and a gift certificate would allow them to pick whatever they might like!

Re: Gift Cards/Certificates?

Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:21 pm

Great idea. I'll second it!

ArgoForg wrote:I really don't know if this is the right area to put this (and if not, Admins, please move it where it should be), but with the holidays starting to close in, I am curious if the Trolls have considered setting up Gift Certificates for the TLG Storefront or something of the like?

I know I would happily give the TLG love out to some gaming friends of mine this Trollsmas, and a gift certificate would allow them to pick whatever they might like!

Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:06 am

THIRD!

Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:50 pm

Fourthed! Stephen, Tim, what say ye?

Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:19 pm

I'll bring a fifth on the eighth for this to go fourth -- er, forth!
Post a reply