Gift Cards/Certificates?

This forum is to discuss TLGs crowdfunding projects.
(NOTE: Until sorted, it will have legacy, non-crowdfunding threads in)
ArgoForg
Red Cap

Gift Cards/Certificates?

Post by ArgoForg »

I really don't know if this is the right area to put this (and if not, Admins, please move it where it should be), but with the holidays starting to close in, I am curious if the Trolls have considered setting up Gift Certificates for the TLG Storefront or something of the like?

I know I would happily give the TLG love out to some gaming friends of mine this Trollsmas, and a gift certificate would allow them to pick whatever they might like!
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."

dachda
Lore Drake

Re: Gift Cards/Certificates?

Post by dachda »

Great idea. I'll second it!

ArgoForg wrote:I really don't know if this is the right area to put this (and if not, Admins, please move it where it should be), but with the holidays starting to close in, I am curious if the Trolls have considered setting up Gift Certificates for the TLG Storefront or something of the like?

I know I would happily give the TLG love out to some gaming friends of mine this Trollsmas, and a gift certificate would allow them to pick whatever they might like!

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

THIRD!
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Fourthed! Stephen, Tim, what say ye?

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

I'll bring a fifth on the eighth for this to go fourth -- er, forth!
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax