Lost City of Gaxmoor Print Version?

This forum is to discuss TLGs crowdfunding projects.
(NOTE: Until sorted, it will have legacy, non-crowdfunding threads in)
ArgoForg
Red Cap

Lost City of Gaxmoor Print Version?

Post by ArgoForg »

Any chance this will be available by Gen Con? (I ask because I'm already looking to put back money)
- "I just happen to prefer games where the GM actually has final say on rules and is not just the wall to roll dice off to decide what happens."

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Lost City of Gaxmoor Print Version?

Post by Treebore »

You can already order the print version of the maps. I am very curious as to why they don't have the print version for sale, considering we KS backers have them now, and they have the digital version of Gaxmoor up for sale. If you have a cell phone with unlimited minutes, you may just want to call Steve and ask.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Buttmonkey »

That's weird. Print versions were readily available for sale at Gary Con. I don't see any reason they would not also be available for sale at Gen Con.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Buttmonkey wrote:That's weird. Print versions were readily available for sale at Gary Con. I don't see any reason they would not also be available for sale at Gen Con.
Well, they could run out of the print run by then, and not get a reprint done in time. They are Trolls after all. I am pretty sure if he wanted to get one now if he called Steve, Steve would say something like, "Oh hell yeah! We have print copies available, want one?"

However, if he waits for Gen Con, my initial nightmare scenario could come true. :lol:
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.