Shipping this Week {05-08-09) TLG 80113 Monsters & Treas

This forum is to discuss TLGs crowdfunding projects.
(NOTE: Until sorted, it will have legacy, non-crowdfunding threads in)
Jacopo Mott

Post by Jacopo Mott »

Troll Lord wrote:
Hey Guys,

The books was announced to distributors on Thursday the 7th of last week. Distributors began putting in orders on Friday and it began shipping to distributors on Monday. So be the end of the week....er that is today, Thursday the 14th, the book will start popping up in the warehouses everywhere. Starting today those same distributors will begin shipping them to retail outlets.

So in short, if your FLGS has an order in for it, it will ship or has already shipped to them. If NOT, they can put an order in now and it will ship immediately.

I strongly encourage folks that are ordering through their FLGS to go down and holler at them as it will drive the initial orders and spook the distributors into ordering more and make the flow move much better. This will prep the ground for the rest of the Crusaders books that follow throughout the Summer.

Thanks!

Steve

Good to know. I will give my FLGS a few more days to get my special order processed. I appreciate the update and it saved them some business.

-Jacopo

Coleston the Cavalier
Unkbartig

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

Picked up my copy today. I like it a lot. I even like the little tweaks Peter has made with the fonts too.

John Adams

crom10

Post by crom10 »

The description stated,"an expanded index", does this mean there is new material? New monsters, treasures, etc...

I own the first printing of the phb and m&t. I thought I would just get the 4th phb, since it has new material and og&m and keep using the 1st m&t. I will buy the ckg in the future.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

No new material per se, but the index is actually just a much more detailed table of contents.

Though, the new M&T book sure does look pretty.
~O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

crom10

Post by crom10 »

Thank you Omote. I will then buy the 4th phb and keep the 1st m&t and also purchase og&m.

Thanks again!

Pat Payne
Hlobane Orc

Post by Pat Payne »

Omote wrote:
No new material per se, but the index is actually just a much more detailed table of contents.

Though, the new M&T book sure does look pretty.
~O

Wait -- doesn't M&T add the Yeth Hound and the Yellow Mold?

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Indeed it does. However, my thinking was that wasn't an overall significant change to the M&T. For the most part, the M&T 3rd printing is the same book just with some updated fancy looks. Still, I'd say pick up the new M&T for sure. The book is going to go very well with the new PHB 4th printing.

And as mentioned, it does contain a few new creatures.

~O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Post by Lord Dynel »

Omote wrote:
Indeed it does. However, my thinking was that wasn't an overall significant change to the M&T. For the most part, the M&T 3rd printing is the same book just with some updated fancy looks. Still, I'd say pick up the new M&T for sure. The book is going to go very well with the new PHB 4th printing.

And as mentioned, it does contain a few new creatures.

~O

I agree with the esteemed Mr. Omote.

The new monsters were icing on the cape. The book got a great facelift and while not necessary (assuming you have an earlier printing), the revisions are nice to have - especially with the revised PHB and other goodies coming down the pipe.
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.