World of Aihrde Modules

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
Snoring Rock
Lore Drake

World of Aihrde Modules

Post by Snoring Rock »

Ok, so I have been surfing and finding bits of modules out of print, that are part of Erde/Aihrde. I have been swooping down on some great deals too. Then I came across this little gem...Lost City of Gaxmoor...hm, says I; "wonder who named that".

Is there a list of all the parts of, modules, cities, and/or suppliments that are the world of Erde/Aihrde?

Mac Golden
Hlobane Orc

Re: World of Aihrde Modules

Post by Mac Golden »

Mortality of Green. Fantastic Adventure. Lion in the Ropes. Malady of Kings. Shades of Mist. Dwarves Glory. Heart of Glass.

That should get you started.

Fullerton
Mist Elf

Post by Fullerton »

There's a good discussion of which modules are set in Aihrde / Erde in this thread from several years ago:
http://trolllord.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7148

The short answer is that the vast majority of module / setting stuff published by TLG is part of Aihrde / Erde. Major exceptions include Davis's Inzae stuff and most (but not all) of Gary Gygax's works published by TLG.

There are some useful (though not 100% accurate) lists here:
http://rpggeek.com/rpgsetting/3087/world-of-erde
http://rpggeek.com/rpgsetting/887/aihrde

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Inzae / Inzaa are sort of part of Aihrde / Erde. They're not identical, but related. Sort of like if you used Hollow World material with surface-world material. Only not quite.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Fullerton wrote:There's a good discussion of which modules are set in Aihrde / Erde in this thread from several years ago:
http://trolllord.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7148

The short answer is that the vast majority of module / setting stuff published by TLG is part of Aihrde / Erde. Major exceptions include Davis's Inzae stuff and most (but not all) of Gary Gygax's works published by TLG.

There are some useful (though not 100% accurate) lists here:
http://rpggeek.com/rpgsetting/3087/world-of-erde
http://rpggeek.com/rpgsetting/887/aihrde
And all of Casey's Haunted Highlands stuff is its own setting.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Rigon wrote: ...

R-

I thought it was in Aihrde ... just outside the "cradle" of the setting ... I may be way off on that though.
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Buttmonkey »

Lurker wrote:

R-

I thought it was in Aihrde ... just outside the "cradle" of the setting ... I may be way off on that though.
There was just a post, I think by Steve last week, that acknowledged the Haunted Highlands are not part of Aihrde, but giving tips on where you could place it in Aihrde if you want to.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Buttmonkey wrote:
Lurker wrote:

R-

There was just a post, I think by Steve last week, that acknowledged the Haunted Highlands are not part of Aihrde, but giving tips on where you could place it in Aihrde if you want to.

Yes, he did, for the Jack of Lies setting book coming out, which is part of the Haunted Highlands setting, and they do indeed give a suggestion as to where to place it all.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

BM, Tree

Thanks, I'd missed that! With my fixing up the house and moving in, I haven't had time to read all the new posts and info from the trolls.
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Troll Lord »

Snoring Rock wrote:Ok, so I have been surfing and finding bits of modules out of print, that are part of Erde/Aihrde. I have been swooping down on some great deals too. Then I came across this little gem...Lost City of Gaxmoor...hm, says I; "wonder who named that".

Is there a list of all the parts of, modules, cities, and/or suppliments that are the world of Erde/Aihrde?
We are beginning some much needed overhauls to the site, and one of the pages that needed the most attention was the Aihrde product support page.

We've did a great deal of work on it and you can check it out here; this page has a great many free downloads on it as well.

Aihrde Page

This should answer your above questions.

Thanks!,
Steve

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

How about a live feed hosted by Stephen Chenault...sunday nights, of course...The Wonderful World of Aihrdsey! Some animated and live action features set in the world of Aihrde. Davis would totally have to co-star. ;-)

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Is this where I come to get news about Umbrage Saga 2: Electric Boogaloo?? I suggested that product see the light of day, and one of our fellow forum members did a mock poster. _ may have to search for that.

Snoring Rock
Lore Drake

Post by Snoring Rock »

Hey Steve,

Nice additions! I like having this reference for Airhde for several reasons, one of which is marking off the modules as I get them. Like a shopping list.