The Trolls at Gary Con V!

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
timburns
Ulthal

The Trolls at Gary Con V!

Post by timburns »

As some of you may already know, we are going to be at Gary Con V this year! From March 14-17, we will be gaming, exhibiting and generally having fun. Come join us at the table, stop by our exhibition booth, meet us for a drink. And if you can't come, never fear. We will be updating regularly, including live feeds, videos, tweets, pictures, contests, you name it. Some crusaders, including John Appel, Gerry Buldak, John Wright, Mark Martin will be running games and there will even be a C&C tournament! So let us know if you are coming. Trollzah!

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Re: The Trolls at Gary Con V!

Post by tylermo »

Tim, which of the Trolls are going? Hope you guys have fun. Wish i was there hocking Troll merchandise with you.

Celticgamer
Hlobane Orc

Post by Celticgamer »

I wish I could this year, but maybe next year...but when the next TrollCon happens a migration will be made to Little Rock.

AGNKim
Lord High Inquisitor

Post by AGNKim »

tylermo wrote:Tim, which of the Trolls are going? Hope you guys have fun. Wish i was there hocking Troll merchandise with you.
Me, Todd, Breakdaddy, Mark, McBain... are not going. I think it's just Tim and Steve.

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Post by Lord Dynel »

With my biennial Gen Con trip this year, I won't be able to make it to Gary Con. I'd really like to go, though, and I might try to squeeze it in next year. To those going, have fun!
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

finarvyn
Global Moderator

Post by finarvyn »

Someday I hope to go to GaryCon, as I'm only a few hours away. Sadly, for some reason I seem to have conflicts every year at this time. If it was just a couple of weeks later... :(
Marv / Finarvyn
Lord Marshall, Earl of Stone Creek, C&C Society
Just discovered Amazing Adventures and loving it!
MA1E WardenMaster - Killing Characters since 1976, MA4E Playtester in 2006.
C&C Playtester in 2003, OD&D player since 1975

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

They can't really move the date since it is a commemoration. I mean, they could, but it wouldn't be as poignant.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be going. Hard to travel 16 hours and back. Maybe if we flew into Wind City.

CKDad
Master of the Kobold Raiders

Post by CKDad »

Depending on where you live, Southwest flights to Milwaukee can be very reasonable. You still need ground transportation to Lake Geneva, but the rental cars are also pretty reasonable.
"I don't wanna be remembered as the guy who died because he underestimated the threat posed by a monkey."

timburns
Ulthal

Post by timburns »

Kim is right, it'll just be me and Steve this year. But we are planning on not sleeping and gaming/partying/talking all hours, so find us if you are going to be there!