My Christmas Haul!

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

My Christmas Haul!

Post by Buttmonkey »

My wife hooked me up with a bunch of C&C goodness for Christmas this year:

Bluffside
Free City of Eskadia
Codex Celtarum
Fields of Battle
Arms & Armor

That was everything I had on my wish list. When I told my wife I only expected her to get me one item, she replied, "Who are we kidding? We both know you were just going to buy it all yourself anyway." Ha!

I've only had time to dig into Bluffside so far, but I am really happy with it.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: My Christmas Haul!

Post by Treebore »

I like all of them myself. Only thing that would have made it better is if you had gotten the boxed set of Fields of Battle. Since you just bought it, I am guessing its just the rule books. But I am also a fan of cardstock, so if your not, no loss.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

Buttmonkey wrote:My wife hooked me up with a bunch of C&C goodness for Christmas this year:

Bluffside
Free City of Eskadia
Codex Celtarum
Fields of Battle
Arms & Armor

That was everything I had on my wish list. When I told my wife I only expected her to get me one item, she replied, "Who are we kidding? We both know you were just going to buy it all yourself anyway." Ha!

I've only had time to dig into Bluffside so far, but I am really happy with it.
Nice haul!
Hope you enjoy Bluffside.

Cyril
Skobbit

Post by Cyril »

Very nice! Walked away with Rune Lore myself from my in-laws (which had the secondary christmas gift of making my wife really want me to run a game of C&C when she heard what the idea of the class was and the Rune Mark class so she could play one).

Dracyian
Unkbartig

Post by Dracyian »

Cyril wrote:Very nice! Walked away with Rune Lore myself from my in-laws (which had the secondary christmas gift of making my wife really want me to run a game of C&C when she heard what the idea of the class was and the Rune Mark class so she could play one).
Sweetness well done everyone :D

Eisenmann
Ulthal

Post by Eisenmann »

My wife got me Codex Celtarum and Rune Lore. Holy moly are they excellent.