Fall of Man Kickstarter is Now Live

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
Hal G
Red Cap

Fall of Man Kickstarter is Now Live

Post by Hal G »

We are proud to announce the Kickstarter has gone live for the Fall of Man RPG! Fall of Man is a post apocalyptic-gothic-horror-fantasy RPG set on ruined Earth. Pathfinder and other systems compatible.
The Fall of Man Corebook with all the knowledge you need to play right at the beginning for Pathfinder and PDF's for 13th Age, Fate and Castles & Crusades (SIEGE).

A Kickstarter Exclusive 32+ page bonus book full of additional "crunch" content for your players.
The Hunt: Rise of Evil original setting and possible PDF bonus books based on the social media campaign.
A large number of stretch goal bonus PDF books from an arms and equipment guide, detailed locales, adventures and even possibly additional setting content from Ed Greenwood.
A Limited Edition book (with glow in the dark cover) with a full color map of the United States post-apocalypse.
The ability to get any of the PDF books printed and shipped right to your door.
Original Art pieces from our Artists.
Even game sessions with the Fall of Man creators.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/203 ... rror-fanta

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Fall of Man Kickstarter is Now Live

Post by Arduin »

kickstarter link is broken
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

House Rules

BoomerET
Hlobane Orc

Post by BoomerET »

Try this:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/203 ... rror-fanta

Count me in!

Thanks Hal.

BoomerET

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

Fixed the link and thanks for your support!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I've spread the word to all the "groups" I belong to on Google and Facebook. So depending on membership overlap, etc... I've done my best to make anywhere from 5,000 to 20,000 gamers aware of your KS.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

Treebore wrote:I've spread the word to all the "groups" I belong to on Google and Facebook. So depending on membership overlap, etc... I've done my best to make anywhere from 5,000 to 20,000 gamers aware of your KS.

You sir are my hero!
And I thank you for all of your support, from my official stuff to my unofficial stuff.

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

The Kickstarter is moving along and we are happy with the progress so far. As we teased last night though, we would like to make a special announcement about the Fall of Man team and someone we would like to welcome.

We are elated and excited to announce that JIM BUTLER will be joining us on the Fall of Man setting. He brings many years of game design, editorial, and creative direction experience to the table and will offer a unique perspective to the new ruined Earth.

Jim worked at TSR as editor and game designer, ultimately making the move to Seattle to serve as brand manager for ALTERNITY and the 3rd Edition launch of the Forgotten Realms for Wizards of the Coast. He also founded Bastion Press, where he led the creation of many products under the Open Gaming License. He never lost his love for tabletop gaming—he’s currently running a Pathfinder® game on Roll20—and now joins the Fall of Man team. "I am excited to be working with my old friends Doug and Hal to develop the Fall of Man into the kind of setting where players and GMs alike eagerly await the next game session."

To say we are excited that Jim is joining the Fall of Man team would be an understatement.

Welcome to the team Jim!