Troll Tusk 50

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Troll Tusk 50

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Just read TT 50 which had Steve's right up from Gary Con.

Super excited to see that my brother Tim and I gained some small measure of fame as the dwarven brothers who killed the demon- I was Frik and Tim was Frak, both were dwarven barbarians of the 5th level.

It was a crazy night as inter-party combat was the norm, ironically set off by the paladins and the knights as the CN dwarven barbarians and monks watched in disbelief.

Btw, any dwarf who gains the +3 Dwarven Thrower is an absolute BEAST in combat! The irony was that we killed the demon after we abandoned the party to find my weapon which was stolen by a nasty, thieving, low-life orc after a lucky roll on Steve's part (;)). The demon actually came looking for us before I cork-screwed it's melon.

Let that be a lesson- never mess with an angry dwarf (or his brother).

Go Team Chaos!
Ah room zoom zoom, ah room zoom zoom. gilly gilly gilly gilly, gilly ah sa sa. Come through the magic door with me and see the things you never dreamed you'll see.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Re: Troll Tusk 50

Post by Rigon »

Halfling brother-cousins are pretty bad ass too. ;)

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Steve has not forgotten. He regaled the Friday night session with tales of our mighty deeds
Ah room zoom zoom, ah room zoom zoom. gilly gilly gilly gilly, gilly ah sa sa. Come through the magic door with me and see the things you never dreamed you'll see.

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

I just read the Tusk yesterday. It's going to be a long two or three months without the phb, and I'm not sure how long for the ckg. I'm pretty sure I have the last 3 ckg's outside of online and brick and mortar retailers. Either way, I'm excited that we've sold through those books, and I think it won't be long until m&t copies are depleted. Translation: C&C has gotten into the hands of many new players. :) Let's all work to make these new printings the best they can be. It'll be nice to see a uniform look for all three of the main books.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

cuchulainkevin wrote:Steve has not forgotten. He regaled the Friday night session with tales of our mighty deeds
:lol:

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Sir Osis of Liver
Unkbartig

Post by Sir Osis of Liver »

I don't think I ever got my copy of the Tusk. :(

timburns
Ulthal

Post by timburns »

@Sir Osis -- If you didn't get it, lemme know and I can try to send it to you again. You are on the mailing list right? If not, you can sign up here: http://conta.cc/hdQ3Qu If you are already signed up but didn't get it, shoot me an email, tim@trolllord.com and I'll hook you up.

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Post by Lord Dynel »

Mine are spotty, but I got 50. Nicely done.
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.