C&C character sheets for Roll20

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
dachda
Lore Drake

C&C character sheets for Roll20

Post by dachda »

Any one working on a C&C character sheet for Roll20? If I knew html/CSS I'd give it a go myself, but unfortunately I don't. There was mention by a Troll of someone working on one. If so, and you read the forums, please finish, your work will be greatly appreciated!! At least by me and my players! :D

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: C&C character sheets for Roll20

Post by Treebore »

I think Rom has said he is, or maybe just said "might", work on one. I'll try to clarify next time we game.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

dachda
Lore Drake

Post by dachda »

Sweet, thanks. Boy, wish I was still able to play in your game. One of the few downfalls to being gainfully employed. More money for gaming stuff but less time to actually game.

Treebore wrote:I think Rom has said he is, or maybe just said "might", work on one. I'll try to clarify next time we game.

Breakdaddy
The Castle Keeper

Post by Breakdaddy »

dachda wrote:Sweet, thanks. Boy, wish I was still able to play in your game. One of the few downfalls to being gainfully employed. More money for gaming stuff but less time to actually game.

Treebore wrote:I think Rom has said he is, or maybe just said "might", work on one. I'll try to clarify next time we game.

Preach THAT, brother.
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan

AGNKim
Lord High Inquisitor

Post by AGNKim »

I sent a PM to Rom about it, never heard from him. Hope everything is OK with him.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

AGNKim wrote:I sent a PM to Rom about it, never heard from him. Hope everything is OK with him.
Chatted with him a little just last night.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

AGNKim
Lord High Inquisitor

Post by AGNKim »

Treebore wrote:
AGNKim wrote:I sent a PM to Rom about it, never heard from him. Hope everything is OK with him.
...and?

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

AGNKim wrote:
Treebore wrote:
...and?
and he is OK. I was just letting him know there was no game that night, and didn't know about the question regarding the character sheet at that time. So at least you know he was OK as of Monday night.

AGNKim
Lord High Inquisitor

Post by AGNKim »

Treebore wrote:
AGNKim wrote:
Treebore wrote:
...and?
and he is OK. I was just letting him know there was no game that night, and didn't know about the question regarding the character sheet at that time. So at least you know he was OK as of Monday night.
Gotcha. I think he's probably given up on the char sheet, then. Too bad. The pdf sheet he made was pretty damn good.
Thanks.

timburns
Ulthal

Post by timburns »

He hasn't given up, he fixed the character sheet for the fillable one on the site. And last we spoke he was working on it, but lacrosse for kids and work and family taking time. You know, silly distractions like that. ;-) I'm hoping we can get Roll20 stuff really up and running. Think it would be a great boon for C&C.

AGNKim
Lord High Inquisitor

Post by AGNKim »

timburns wrote:He hasn't given up, he fixed the character sheet for the fillable one on the site. And last we spoke he was working on it, but lacrosse for kids and work and family taking time. You know, silly distractions like that. ;-) I'm hoping we can get Roll20 stuff really up and running. Think it would be a great boon for C&C.
Damn family taking all my spare time... "Dad, let's go to the zoo!", "Dad, I have a recital tonight!", "Dad, I'm hungry!"

BoomerET
Hlobane Orc

Post by BoomerET »

I'd be glad to help if somebody else can take lead.

I'm fluent in HTML5/CSS3 and jQuery, and willing to become a Mentor backer on Roll20 for a month or two to get it finished.

BoomerET

dachda
Lore Drake

Post by dachda »

Boomer,
You rock. Not sure what you mean by taking the lead, but take a look at the character sheet for AD&D 2nd Ed. I like that one, maybe you could follow a similar style. One of the things I like, is how a +ADD button is located for weapons, spells and other items that a macro could be applied to. Very slick.

BoomerET wrote:I'd be glad to help if somebody else can take lead.

I'm fluent in HTML5/CSS3 and jQuery, and willing to become a Mentor backer on Roll20 for a month or two to get it finished.

BoomerET

BoomerET
Hlobane Orc

Post by BoomerET »

I'm going to dig in today and see what's available in the way of samples/tutorials.

I thought I saw all character sheets available in Subversion or Git, I'll have to take a look.

BoomerET

BoomerET
Hlobane Orc

Post by BoomerET »

I just signed up for a Mentor account, and am starting on a C&C Character sheet.

BoomerET

dachda
Lore Drake

Post by dachda »

BoomerET wrote:I just signed up for a Mentor account, and am starting on C&C Character sheet.

BoomerET
Fantastic. Thank you!

AGNKim
Lord High Inquisitor

Post by AGNKim »

BoomerET wrote:I just signed up for a Mentor account, and am starting on a C&C Character sheet.

BoomerET
Excellent. We need updates periodically. :)

BoomerET
Hlobane Orc

Post by BoomerET »

I've checked in the initial version, unfortunately from reading the forums, it takes 1-2 weeks for GIT merge's to be pushed.

BoomerET

BoomerET
Hlobane Orc

Post by BoomerET »

Here's a Sneak Peak of my WIP (Work in Progress)
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities ... 3766706083

BoomerET