Current Character Sheet

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
hangarflying
Skobbit

Current Character Sheet

Post by hangarflying »

New poster, so not entirely sure where this belongs.

Any chance we could get a .pdf of a current official character sheet available for download?

zacharythefirst
Red Cap

Re: Current Character Sheet

Post by zacharythefirst »

Hi, hangarflying!

Here's a pdf link to the current character sheet:

https://www.trolllord.com/downloads/pdfs/ccchasheet.pdf
Visit RPG Blog 2
Come, my friends,
'Tis not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
-Tennyson

hangarflying
Skobbit

Post by hangarflying »

Thanks for the link, though I should have been more clear: can we get a .pdf download of the character sheet that's found in the current PHB?

EDIT: clarity.

mmbutter
Red Cap

Post by mmbutter »

You can download that link by right clicking and selecting "save as".

hangarflying
Skobbit

Post by hangarflying »

mmbutter wrote:You can download that link by right clicking and selecting "save as".
Apparently I'm not being very clear. I don't want the character sheet found at that link. I want the character sheet that's found at the back of my 5th Printing PHB (and presumably the 6th Printing).

kreider204
Unkbartig

Post by kreider204 »

hangarflying wrote:
mmbutter wrote:You can download that link by right clicking and selecting "save as".
Apparently I'm not being very clear. I don't want the character sheet found at that link. I want the character sheet that's found at the back of my 5th Printing PHB (and presumably the 6th Printing).
PM'd.

hangarflying
Skobbit

Post by hangarflying »

Responded. Thanks.

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

Any reason we can't all have that sheet?
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

kreider204
Unkbartig

Post by kreider204 »

The last time this came up, I asked the Trolls if they minded if I posted a public link. I never got an answer ... I didn't want to step on anyone's toes.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Yeah, the Trolls don't put the usual disclaimer at the bottom of their character sheets that I see on others, that they are free to distribute, for free.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Arduin »

Treebore wrote:Yeah, the Trolls don't put the usual disclaimer at the bottom of their character sheets that I see on others, that they are free to distribute, for free.
In my PHB it says for personal use only (to duplicate). Perhaps as opposed to commercial use?
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

House Rules

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Arduin wrote:
Treebore wrote:Yeah, the Trolls don't put the usual disclaimer at the bottom of their character sheets that I see on others, that they are free to distribute, for free.
In my PHB it says for personal use only (to duplicate). Perhaps as opposed to commercial use?
Basically, if it isn't being sold, it can be shared.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Arduin »

Treebore wrote:
Arduin wrote:
Basically, if it isn't being sold, it can be shared.
Okay, thanks.
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

House Rules

hangarflying
Skobbit

Post by hangarflying »

I'm surprised the Trolls just don't have it available. But thanks for the help everyone!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

hangarflying wrote:I'm surprised the Trolls just don't have it available. But thanks for the help everyone!
I think they do, on their website store. I'll check.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

While newer, I don't think its the one you want, but it also has the form fillable version by Rom:

http://www.trolllord.com/cnc/index.html

Traveller
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Traveller »

Just to point out, other than aesthetics (color and font changes) there's no real difference between the 4th printing, 5th printing, and 6th printing character sheets. The 4th print's character sheet likely is there because it saves on colored ink, which can be expensive depending on the type of printer you have. The ROM sheet is identical to the version in my 6th print pre-publication PDF, and thus will likely be the current sheet when the 6th print PHB is released.

Julian Grimm
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Julian Grimm »

My personal favorite character sheets are those that were produced by the Mad Irishman a few years back. We use the New Record Sheet almost exclusively in our games and have loved it since it first came out. I would like to see him do an updated sheet taking the newer printings into consideration.
Lord Skystorm

Grand Knight Commander KoTC, Member C&CS

Donner Party Meats: We're here to serve YOU!

AD&D per se is as dead a system as Latin is a language, while the C&C game has much the same spirit and nearly the same mechanics. --Gary Gygax 8/16/06

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Here's some custom sheets that I use for my advanced C&C-style home games. Maybe you can get some use out of them. You might need a gmail accounts to download them... can't remember.
https://sites.google.com/site/advancedc ... er-sheet-1

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

Julian Grimm wrote:My personal favorite character sheets are those that were produced by the Mad Irishman a few years back. We use the New Record Sheet almost exclusively in our games and have loved it since it first came out. I would like to see him do an updated sheet taking the newer printings into consideration.
Seconded on the Mad Irishman sheets. Players at my table have used them and the MS Excel sheets that were floating around the Internet but now I forget the source... :oops:
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax