I'm confused...

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
Treebore
Mogrl

I'm confused...

Post by Treebore »

Didn't we already have this, years ago??

"And look for the World of AIhrde Kickstarter to launch on the 5th of December."
-source is TLG e-mail I received today via Kickstarter.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Sir Ironside
Lore Drake

Re: I'm confused...

Post by Sir Ironside »

Treebore wrote:Didn't we already have this, years ago??

"And look for the World of AIhrde Kickstarter to launch on the 5th of December."
Sufficient time has passed and there has been enough comments like, "Aargh! I wish I could've gotten in on the first Kickstarter!" that it warranted a re-listing?

Or, just a mistake?

Dunno.

If the first. As an original Kickstarter patron I'm fine with TLG giving it another kick at the can. It won't affect me getting the final product and allows others to get cool stuff.
"Paranoia is just another word for ignorance." - Hunter S. Thompson

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Arduin »

Treebore wrote:Didn't we already have this, years ago??

I didn't get an email. Maybe a KS glitch?
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

House Rules

pawndream
Red Cap

Post by pawndream »

I thought the original Codex of Aihrde fundraising campaign was a pre-order, not a Kickstarter?

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

pawndream wrote:I thought the original Codex of Aihrde fundraising campaign was a pre-order, not a Kickstarter?
I'm no longer sure, since its been a couple of years. I think your probably right, but it still doesn't change the fact that a number of us gave the Trolls money to get this product out, and now they are doing a KS? Are they going to refund me my pre order money so I can participate in this KS? How are they going to handle this, without screwing those of us who supported this years ago out of any cool stuff they will do in the KS?

Thats what I would like explained.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

Looking at this post: viewtopic.php?p=221025#p221025

I wonder if this other book covers lands other than Ursal?
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com

DMSamuel
Red Cap

Post by DMSamuel »

I added extra money to one of the other KS projects to get the codex... Do I get the one that would be produced with this current (upcoming) KS? That's what I was assuming because I missed the preorder and I already have the old (orange spine) codex.
~DMSamuel
---
Actual Play Podcast (5e): D&DeBrief

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Aergraith wrote:Looking at this post: viewtopic.php?p=221025#p221025

I wonder if this other book covers lands other than Ursal?
The original pre order was expanded to two books. I am just curious to see how they allow us pre order supporters get in on this KS without paying for a second set of books.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

DMSamuel wrote:I added extra money to one of the other KS projects to get the codex... Do I get the one that would be produced with this current (upcoming) KS? That's what I was assuming because I missed the preorder and I already have the old (orange spine) codex.
Its sounding like both the pre order copies and the KS copies will be as a result of this KS printing.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

I am more confused than ever.
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com

obatron
Ungern

Post by obatron »

DMSamuel wrote:I added extra money to one of the other KS projects to get the codex... Do I get the one that would be produced with this current (upcoming) KS? That's what I was assuming because I missed the preorder and I already have the old (orange spine) codex.
I was under the impression that that KS addon was the old Codex...but now that you bring it up, I have doubts of my understanding. :)

magick3six
Ungern

Post by magick3six »

Y'all are not alone. Many waiting for clarification on this whole thing.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

magick3six wrote:Y'all are not alone. Many waiting for clarification on this whole thing.
Unfortunately Trolls like to clear things up by throwing mud at each other... ;)