Was there ever a stand alone product or resource...

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

Was there ever a stand alone product or resource...

Post by slimykuotoan »

...which included the new barbarian and new druid spells? Ie. the change from 3rd to 4th PHB printings?
For crying out loud, do what you can with the attributes the dice have given you. This is what separates the men from the boys... -Kayolan

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Re: Was there ever a stand alone product or resource...

Post by Lord Dynel »

I would swear that there was, at least the new barbarian. I also thought there was some illusionist stuff included, too. I'm not with my PC at the moment, but I'm sure someone else will come along and clarify. I'm almost certain there was, though. Not sure if there was any druid stuff, though.
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Check in the "Whatnots" section of my signature. The barbarian errata should be in the errata thingy. I'm not sure what changes to the druid were made between the 3rd and 4th printings sho not sure what you are looking for.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Rigon wrote:Check in the "Whatnots" section of my signature. The barbarian errata should be in the errata thingy. I'm not sure what changes to the druid were made between the 3rd and 4th printings sho not sure what you are looking for.

R-
Like I said in the other thread, I don't recall any changes to the Druid. Only a rewrite of the Barbarian and Monk, and a bunch of new Illusionist spells.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Post by Lord Dynel »

Treebore wrote:
Rigon wrote:Check in the "Whatnots" section of my signature. The barbarian errata should be in the errata thingy. I'm not sure what changes to the druid were made between the 3rd and 4th printings sho not sure what you are looking for.

R-
Like I said in the other thread, I don't recall any changes to the Druid. Only a rewrite of the Barbarian and Monk, and a bunch of new Illusionist spells.
I did look, but I couldn't find anything. The only thing I found was the errata with the shark for M&T and Combat Dominance for the PHB. I may not have downloaded this errata, if it existed (and I'm still pretty sure it does/did) because I had the new printing and chose not download it. But like Tree said (and I, earlier) I don't recall any druid errata.
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Lord Dynel wrote:
Treebore wrote:

R-
I did look, but I couldn't find anything. The only thing I found was the errata with the shark for M&T and Combat Dominance for the PHB. I may not have downloaded this errata, if it existed (and I'm still pretty sure it does/did) because I had the new printing and chose not download it. But like Tree said (and I, earlier) I don't recall any druid errata.
I have a copy of it in my "Whatnots" section. It has the new barbarian info and the new illusionist's spell list. I think Slimey meant illusionist when he said druid. As for the monk "rewrite," it was just to change some of the descriptive text to be less oriental in nature. No rules were changed, AFAIK.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Rigon wrote:
Lord Dynel wrote:
Treebore wrote:

R-
I have a copy of it in my "Whatnots" section. It has the new barbarian info and the new illusionist's spell list. I think Slimey meant illusionist when he said druid. As for the monk "rewrite," it was just to change some of the descriptive text to be less oriental in nature. No rules were changed, AFAIK.

R-
I think they did change the AC values for the Monk a little bit. Far from sure, though.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

slimykuotoan
Greater Lore Drake

Post by slimykuotoan »

Ah thanks Rigon. Yeah, I meant illusionist. :)
For crying out loud, do what you can with the attributes the dice have given you. This is what separates the men from the boys... -Kayolan