View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Was there ever a stand alone product or resource... 
Greater Lore Drake

Post Was there ever a stand alone product or resource...
...which included the new barbarian and new druid spells? Ie. the change from 3rd to 4th PHB printings?

Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:30 pm
Maukling

Post Re: Was there ever a stand alone product or resource...
I would swear that there was, at least the new barbarian. I also thought there was some illusionist stuff included, too. I'm not with my PC at the moment, but I'm sure someone else will come along and clarify. I'm almost certain there was, though. Not sure if there was any druid stuff, though.

Troll Lord wrote:
Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:34 pm
Clang lives!

Check in the "Whatnots" section of my signature. The barbarian errata should be in the errata thingy. I'm not sure what changes to the druid were made between the 3rd and 4th printings sho not sure what you are looking for.

R-

My Game Threads

Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:40 pm
Mogrl

Rigon wrote:
Check in the "Whatnots" section of my signature. The barbarian errata should be in the errata thingy. I'm not sure what changes to the druid were made between the 3rd and 4th printings sho not sure what you are looking for.

R-

Like I said in the other thread, I don't recall any changes to the Druid. Only a rewrite of the Barbarian and Monk, and a bunch of new Illusionist spells.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:44 pm
Maukling

Treebore wrote:
Rigon wrote:

R-

Like I said in the other thread, I don't recall any changes to the Druid. Only a rewrite of the Barbarian and Monk, and a bunch of new Illusionist spells.

I did look, but I couldn't find anything. The only thing I found was the errata with the shark for M&T and Combat Dominance for the PHB. I may not have downloaded this errata, if it existed (and I'm still pretty sure it does/did) because I had the new printing and chose not download it. But like Tree said (and I, earlier) I don't recall any druid errata.

Troll Lord wrote:
Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:39 am
Clang lives!

Lord Dynel wrote:
Treebore wrote:
Rigon wrote:

R-

I did look, but I couldn't find anything. The only thing I found was the errata with the shark for M&T and Combat Dominance for the PHB. I may not have downloaded this errata, if it existed (and I'm still pretty sure it does/did) because I had the new printing and chose not download it. But like Tree said (and I, earlier) I don't recall any druid errata.

I have a copy of it in my "Whatnots" section. It has the new barbarian info and the new illusionist's spell list. I think Slimey meant illusionist when he said druid. As for the monk "rewrite," it was just to change some of the descriptive text to be less oriental in nature. No rules were changed, AFAIK.

R-

My Game Threads

Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:45 pm
Mogrl

Rigon wrote:
Lord Dynel wrote:
Treebore wrote:
Rigon wrote:

R-

I have a copy of it in my "Whatnots" section. It has the new barbarian info and the new illusionist's spell list. I think Slimey meant illusionist when he said druid. As for the monk "rewrite," it was just to change some of the descriptive text to be less oriental in nature. No rules were changed, AFAIK.

R-

I think they did change the AC values for the Monk a little bit. Far from sure, though.

Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:16 pm
Greater Lore Drake

Ah thanks Rigon. Yeah, I meant illusionist. :)

Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]