Are you aware of the 1 day only TLG Module 99 cent sale?

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
Treebore
Mogrl

Are you aware of the 1 day only TLG Module 99 cent sale?

Post by Treebore »

https://www.trolllord.com/tlgstore/#!/S ... c/12068093

Any shipping cost issues you may have seen mentioned on the internet have now been fixed.

For example, Tenkar ordered 23 modules, and shipping, in the US, was around $7. After the fix.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

RunningLaser
Mist Elf

Re: Are you aware of the 1 day only TLG Module 99 cent sale?

Post by RunningLaser »

I am aware of it now! Thanks Tree :) Just picked up 11 modules for $15 and change shipped.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

RunningLaser wrote:I am aware of it now! Thanks Tree :) Just picked up 11 modules for $15 and change shipped.
Oh, wow! I had assumed you were already aware of it due to your other thread. I guess now it was simply coincidence! Glad it made your choices so much easier!
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

RunningLaser
Mist Elf

Post by RunningLaser »

Treebore wrote:
RunningLaser wrote:I am aware of it now! Thanks Tree :) Just picked up 11 modules for $15 and change shipped.
Oh, wow! I had assumed you were already aware of it due to your other thread. I guess now it was simply coincidence! Glad it made your choices so much easier!

Very fortuitous of you to post that! I thank you:)

maximus
Ulthal

Post by maximus »

Thanks for the heads up Tree! Some of the A series I needed were sold out, but I still managed to pick up 7 items.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

maximus wrote:Thanks for the heads up Tree! Some of the A series I needed were sold out, but I still managed to pick up 7 items.
That happened to me earlier on like A11 and A12, but Tim talked to Todd and they put up 20 of them, so I ended up placing a second order for those and one of the modules written by Brian Young, the first one of his Trilogy.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

I picked up 2 o the A series that I didn't have, but the were out of the other 3. Still, not too bad, less than $5 for 2 mods including shipping.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

No. And something tells me these events could be advertised more. I wanted to get a few, and saw them too late. Alas.