Flipbook OOP?

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
SmokestackJones
Hlobane Orc

Flipbook OOP?

Post by SmokestackJones »

Just getting ready to do a new Ol' Man Grognard Reviews video on C&C and I notice the C&C Flipbook is no longer on the site. Will it return? I hope so, it's my favorite and I think I'll need a replacement.

-SJ

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Flipbook OOP?

Post by Treebore »

There is a flip book mentioned in the current Adventurers Backpack KS, but its a flip book with the PHB and the Backpack, as far as I can gather.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Post by alcyone »

I think the flipbook is a sort of novelty product like the digests that gets printed occasionally for cons or kickstarters or whenever the whim strikes TLG, and not a permanent part of the product lineup. Very convenient though.

Careful, I have consulted it at the table before and given a ruling and had the players point and say "He's just making it up... it's upside-down!"
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com

bestialwarlust
Mist Elf

Post by bestialwarlust »

Aergraith wrote: Careful, I have consulted it at the table before and given a ruling and had the players point and say "He's just making it up... it's upside-down!"
No problem there as that is 95% of a GM/CK's job. Make it up!

SmokestackJones
Hlobane Orc

Post by SmokestackJones »

Aergraith wrote:I think the flipbook is a sort of novelty product like the digests that gets printed occasionally for cons or kickstarters or whenever the whim strikes TLG, and not a permanent part of the product lineup. Very convenient though.
That's too bad, it's my main rulebook. I'm hoping the whim strikes more often.
Careful, I have consulted it at the table before and given a ruling and had the players point and say "He's just making it up... it's upside-down!"
You say "of course!" and give an evil chuckle. :mrgreen:

-SJ