Knights of the Crusade

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
T1Hound
Hlobane Orc

Knights of the Crusade

Post by T1Hound »

In watching a video of what's new with Goodman Games / GenCon 2018, they spoke about their Goodman Games World Tour 2018 / Road Crew.

They keep track of their swag and games run, etc. Has this been considered for C&C?
http://goodman-games.com/goodman-games- ... ur-2017-2/

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Knights of the Crusade

Post by Treebore »

Yes, but its the Trolls. Organization is not their thing. As for the Crusade, there is usually only 4 or 5 people actually doing anything for it.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

They did have a program for it and even sent out several things to people who said they'd run demos and the like. I think it ended up biting them back as most the people didn't respond back with info on what demos, where, frequency, etc...

But, I don't know the details. I just remember that there used to be something like this.

Part of the problem may be the near absence of the Trolls. But, again, I am speculating.

T1Hound
Hlobane Orc

Post by T1Hound »

I would like to see C&C be more popular. I really feel it's a good game.
I've introduced at least 15 people to it with conventions, etc.
Truly just like D&D was spread with playing games and word of mouth.

Ancalagon
Ulthal

Post by Ancalagon »

T1Hound wrote:I would like to see C&C be more popular. I really feel it's a good game.
Agreed.
T1Hound wrote:I've introduced at least 15 people to it with conventions, etc.
Truly just like D&D was spread with playing games and word of mouth.
I recently introduced my gaming group (7 players though rarely all present at once) to C&C and so far so good. I'm going to try running a couple of demos at Nuke Con, a small convention in Omaha, in early October: https://www.nuke-con.com/
Imaginatio est Vita
Grand Knight Commander

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

Small, fun, great... but you need young blood.. organize control or keep as a hidden gem... such a dilemma..
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

T1Hound
Hlobane Orc

Post by T1Hound »

I think we go do it. Share the idea. Create a new experience.
It's a good game and keeps things simple.

The part is giving some swag to people who play at a table and some swag to those who promote the game. :)

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

Work with Tim. I got a deal equal to their best on line deal for a stack of books I use when "converting" players... "Borrow the books at the table to play this game called CnC and at any time you decide you like it, the PH is yours for just $10!" You get a table full of new players, one is bound to be a GM... they need more books and their friends tell their friends.. etc.
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.