Domesday

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Domesday

Post by Captain_K »

What do you all want to see in the next Domesday? What value does it offer you all? What do you use it for?
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Domesday

Post by Lurker »

Want to see ... that is easy, what ever you and the rest of the community put together

Value ... how do you place a value on reading others' ideas on a shared enjoyment and hobby ?

Use it for ... ideas mining, lots & of ideas to be had, and a different view from my standard look at gaming.

I am always defaulting to a lower fantasy/more historic feel in my games, so it helps to see the communities ideas and outlooks that are more fantastical higher fantasy.

Also, as I try and send in something for each issues, it helps me put my ideas down on paper and present them to you all and hopefully you all get some use of ideas of your own from me despite my default outlook.
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

maximus
Lore Drake

Post by maximus »

I'm not the most creative person, so I'm always looking for ideas to tweak and incorporate into my game. I also like to bring a touch of world history into my games, although Greyhawk is my home setting.

I think the value comes in seeing the others in the community put out what they've created in an attempt to share and inspire.

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

Good to hear.. so much has seemed to go so quiet... I kind of feel burned out after three domesday books, but I love the way that the latest one is so different. But it landed with barely any comments from anyone.
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

I've sent in several things for the next DD, including a couple puzzle games.

But yes, the community apathy towards the efforts of those trying to contribute and build up support for the game is less than inspiring. If no one in the community cares, there is no reason for the creative folks trying to expand the community's options to care or put the effort in. Not that anyone cares.
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

T1Hound
Hlobane Orc

Post by T1Hound »

When are submissions due and who should the be sent to?

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

Morty is the current editor. Submissions can be sent to him. (PM sent)

Due date is subjective since it depends on getting enough material to put an issue together first.
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Captain_K »

Yeah, Morty is the man. Love the way the new one looks he did it I think just about solo.. really nice work. Very avantgard (spelling and meaning highly questionable).. I think it's French for "super new and super cool"!