Public Thanks

A forum to discuss Endless Worlds Organised Play events.
(NOTE: This was the Society News forum and has legacy threads that have not yet been sorted)
bloodymage
Hlobane Orc

Public Thanks

Post by bloodymage »

I'm still struggling mightily to keep up with this hobby, but I need to take a moment and thank Steve for his gracious permission to allow me to display my wares at the Trolls dealer table at GaryCon. Next up on my agenda is the NTRPGCon and Polyhedron Games LLC will be there!

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Public Thanks

Post by tylermo »

I forgot you're handle on the Troll Lord forums. It was nice meeting you at Gary Con. I'm glad there was just enough room for your wares.

bloodymage
Hlobane Orc

Re: Public Thanks

Post by bloodymage »

Just wanted to pop in and point to a bunch o' new stuff on my site http://www.polyhedrongames.com and at RPGNow. My last iteration of product netted me a temporary ban on the KenzerCo boards for "advertising." What I'm doing here is advertising, there it was just a mention of the neat western tokens I had available for purchase. No link, no info as to where other than "my site." A bit touchy if you ask me.

Anyway, I'm presently gearing up for RinCon and I'll be a presence at AetherCon in November.

And.... I'm still waiting on a reply from Davis concerning "Druids Isle."