Looking for players in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Where Crusaders Gather to Discuss C&C, games they are playing, hook up for conventions and more.
redrab
Henchman

Looking for players in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Post by redrab »

Hello everyone...as the title says, I'm looking for peeps to play some C&C with. Let me know if you are interested in playing.

Ryan

redrab
Henchman

Re: Looking for players in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada

Post by redrab »

Is no one playing C&C in Saskatoon? There's got to be a group that needs another player or castle keeper? Let me know. Would love to get together for some awesome gaming.

Arduin
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Arduin »

redrab wrote:Is no one playing C&C in Saskatoon? There's got to be a group that needs another player or castle keeper? Let me know. Would love to get together for some awesome gaming.

Check out this thread http://dnd.meetup.com/members/ca/sk/saskatoon/

See if you can recruit some D&D players waiting for a game to form... Just a thought my friend.
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

House Rules

redrab
Henchman

Post by redrab »

Thanks Arduin,

I actually already tried that. I emailed the top 5 or 6...some of the other ones are very old posts.

Anyways, appreciate the help. I'll keep searching.

Ryan

Transcona
Skobbit

Post by Transcona »

You could come out to JimCon in Winnipeg. I'm not running C&C this year but possibly next. I'm hoping to get a group together to go through haunted highlands as well. PrairieCon in Brandon MB might have something as well next time around.

Otherwise just keep trying. It's taken me years to generate interest so I've only played a few games but I'll be playing C&C every other week starting next week. I'm going to mix in Tainted Lands and Amazing Adventures as well.
Lord Transcona
Member of the Castles & Crusades Society
http://inspiredmythos.blogspot.com/