View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
C&C in DC/NOVA Area 
Skobbit

Post C&C in DC/NOVA Area
I am getting transferred to Crystal City, VA in the next few months. After running a C&C game in NJ I moved to Southern Maryland where I could not really run C&C due to their already being two D&D-style games at the store. I am looking to get a C&C game going, or join one in progress, when I move. If I CK, I tend to run urban sandboxes with dungeon excursions.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:31 am
Greater Lore Drake

Post Re: C&C in DC/NOVA Area
Hope the move goes smoothly for you and that you get a group together quickly!

Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:52 am
Henchman

There aren't any real stores to play at here in NoVA. There's a few gaming stores out by Fairfax/Falls Church for you though.

I've been playing C&C since the beginning, but most of my games are online in some fashion.

Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:26 pm
Lore Drake

rmckee78 wrote:
I am getting transferred to Crystal City, VA in the next few months. After running a C&C game in NJ I moved to Southern Maryland where I could not really run C&C due to their already being two D&D-style games at the store. I am looking to get a C&C game going, or join one in progress, when I move. If I CK, I tend to run urban sandboxes with dungeon excursions.

Dang, I missed your move away from South Jersey. I was hoping that I'd eventually be able to play at All Things Fun! but real life has really limited my playing. I hope you are successful finding a new game soon, Rich.

Happy gaming,
Michael / Zudrak

Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]