C&C or LA in Minneapolis....

A forum to discuss Endless Worlds Organised Play events.
(NOTE: This was the Society News forum and has legacy threads that have not yet been sorted)
Mcrow

C&C or LA in Minneapolis....

Post by Mcrow »

Hey,

Just looking for some players/GMs her in MN who would like to get a game going in the Minneapolis area. At the moment I only have Monday through Friday early evenings and Sunday afternoons free on a regular basis. I have 2 copies of the C&C PHB , all of the modules, M&T,CZ,and I just ordered the LA essentials box set so I would happy to play either one

Let me know if you are game!

Mcrow

Post by Mcrow »

hey, come on! I know there are a lot of people that play here, the books fly off the shleves @ the local stores.

grrrowler39

Re: C&C or LA in Minneapolis....

Post by grrrowler39 »

Mcrow wrote:
Hey,

Just looking for some players/GMs her in MN who would like to get a game going in the Minneapolis area. At the moment I only have Monday through Friday early evenings and Sunday afternoons free on a regular basis. I have 2 copies of the C&C PHB , all of the modules, M&T,CZ,and I just ordered the LA essentials box set so I would happy to play either one

Let me know if you are game!

If you can't find any local players, join one of the online games. Lots of fun available and it gives you an opportunity to experience the game firsthand.

Master of Animals