View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Looking for players in the Philadelphia, PA area 
Skobbit

Post Looking for players in the Philadelphia, PA area
Old time D&D/AD&D player. My kids are finally old enough, that I won't feel guilty leaving them alone with my wife.

I pledged $99 on the latest Kickstarter and will be getting the 3 core books and a ton of other goodies. Now I'm just looking for people I can play a game with and help me learn the rules.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:04 pm
Red Cap

Post Re: Looking for players in the Philadelphia, PA area
Dang - just a bit too far for me to travel for a game (2 and a half hours)... I wish you luck finding a group - I will be trying to gather a group together as well.

Podcast: Play On Target

Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:39 pm
Profile WWW
Skobbit

DMSamuel wrote:
Dang - just a bit too far for me to travel for a game (2 and a half hours)... I wish you luck finding a group - I will be trying to gather a group together as well.

I can relate. With a wife and 2 kids, plus a commitment to Boy Scouts, local church and other activities, time is limited.

A nearby game is essential.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:53 pm
Lore Drake

I'm in South Jersey but real life has clamped down on my availability at present. If I get something going aside from the solo campaign I am running with my son, I'll post here. There are other gamers (rredmond from Dragonsfoot, comes to mind) I'd like to invite to go along with the 2 players (my older son & my brother-in-law) I can count on down the road.

EDIT: You can give Ed Evans at All Things Fun! in Berlin, NJ a call. He has a weekly game, IIRC.

Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:05 pm
Hlobane Orc

I am going to guess that Newark, DE might be a little far for you. If not I may have a game for you after summer.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:30 pm
Red Cap

If you can't find someone local to play with, there are always online games. My Sunday evening game has a couple open seats right now.

Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]