Looking for players in the Philadelphia, PA area

Where Crusaders Gather to Discuss C&C, games they are playing, hook up for conventions and more.
apastuszak
Skobbit

Looking for players in the Philadelphia, PA area

Post by apastuszak »

Old time D&D/AD&D player. My kids are finally old enough, that I won't feel guilty leaving them alone with my wife.

I pledged $99 on the latest Kickstarter and will be getting the 3 core books and a ton of other goodies. Now I'm just looking for people I can play a game with and help me learn the rules.

DMSamuel
Red Cap

Re: Looking for players in the Philadelphia, PA area

Post by DMSamuel »

Dang - just a bit too far for me to travel for a game (2 and a half hours)... I wish you luck finding a group - I will be trying to gather a group together as well.
~DMSamuel
---
Actual Play C&C in Aihrde: Epi 1, Epi 2
Actual Play Podcast (5e): D&DeBrief

apastuszak
Skobbit

Post by apastuszak »

DMSamuel wrote:Dang - just a bit too far for me to travel for a game (2 and a half hours)... I wish you luck finding a group - I will be trying to gather a group together as well.
I can relate. With a wife and 2 kids, plus a commitment to Boy Scouts, local church and other activities, time is limited.

A nearby game is essential.

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

I'm in South Jersey but real life has clamped down on my availability at present. If I get something going aside from the solo campaign I am running with my son, I'll post here. There are other gamers (rredmond from Dragonsfoot, comes to mind) I'd like to invite to go along with the 2 players (my older son & my brother-in-law) I can count on down the road.

EDIT: You can give Ed Evans at All Things Fun! in Berlin, NJ a call. He has a weekly game, IIRC.
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

gabriellyon
Hlobane Orc

Post by gabriellyon »

I am going to guess that Newark, DE might be a little far for you. If not I may have a game for you after summer.

mmbutter
Red Cap

Post by mmbutter »

If you can't find someone local to play with, there are always online games. My Sunday evening game has a couple open seats right now.