Joining Castles and Crusades Society?

A forum to discuss Endless Worlds Organised Play events.
(NOTE: This was the Society News forum and has legacy threads that have not yet been sorted)
marroon69
Mist Elf

Joining Castles and Crusades Society?

Post by marroon69 »

So I have filled out the form twice now but I never seem to get any replies or confirmations? Is there something else I should be doing?

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Joining Castles and Crusades Society?

Post by tylermo »

I have sent messages to one or two folks who might know something about this. I'm handling folks who are running games for us at cons and game stores, so I don't have an answer, but somebody else might. Stay tuned, Marooned 69.

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

The forms probably went through okay. But with GenCon just having happened, folks may have been involved with all of that set up and activity and not had a chance to process through stuff.
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

marroon69 wrote:So I have filled out the form twice now but I never seem to get any replies or confirmations? Is there something else I should be doing?
I get the forms from everyone joining. I don't send out a notification after I enter them into the rolls. I do know that you are in them. You can check them out by accessing them through the Society web page. If you don't see your name there, let me know and I'll look into it, but I know I listed you some time ago.

R-
Castles & Crusades: What 3rd Edition AD&D should have been.
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007