View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Looking for North Atlanta suburban players! 
Henchman

Post Looking for North Atlanta suburban players!
Hi folks:

Here's the skinny. As a long time gamer (late '70s...err, time period I started playing, not that I'm in my 70s--heh) as my 3.5 campaign wound down in 2005 I realized that I really hated what D&D had become. Enter C&C. No regrets!

Currently I'm running a campaign with two "solid" players and one "transient" player. Ideally I'd like to add one to two more "solid" players. By solid, I mean folks who can regularly play. Now, having said that I will admit that we've been fairly irregular due to schedule conflicts recently. Of course that's also because with only two real players if one is out then that pretty much shoots the game. If we can get a couple more people than one person out wouldn't cause a cancellation.

Schedule-wise ideally we'd be shooting for every other weekend or so, usually playing Saturday afternoons. One player has a new son so we've been playing at his place in East Cobb. I'm located in Roswell and the other "solid" is in Canton. The "transient" is in East Cobb also, actually about five minutes from where we play.

Game-wise we're playing C&C with a liberal dose of house rules (surprise, surprise, right?) though it's still pretty much by the book at the moment. The campaign is set in the campaign world I've been running for more than a decade, something of my own creation that tends to be not your typical high fantasy. I've also decided this time around to do a micro instead of a macro game, meaning that all the action is taking place around a large city as opposed to world-spanning plots. More details upon request.

Player-wise we're looking for role-players (not master thespians though), or at least folks who put more thought into their characters than how best to do the most damage in a single round.

Anyway we can discuss more about all this if there is anyone out there interested!

Thanks!

-Scott

Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]