Inzae questions

The Worlds of Aihrde (Erde), Inzae, their history, game play and more.
TWhaley

Inzae questions

Post by TWhaley »

Hello,

I am starting an Inzae campaign this weekend. I'll run them through the I-series then on to Bergolt, but as I read through the books and scour the forums, I'm left with some unanswered questions:

1. There are no gods mentioned, do most people just use Erde/Aihrde gods?

2. It's hard for me to mentally grasp the physical make up of the world. Does the sun rise and set upon the cup-world like normal? And is there a moon? Can you navigate with stars and magnetic pulls like normal?

3. I think I read the U-series is also in Inzae? Where does that take place in relation to the I-series? Are there other Inzae adventures out there?

4.Which Crusaders Magazine issues have Inzae stuff (if any)?

5. Someone mentioned a map that is floating around the boards. Is that the downloadable Inzae map from the TLG site that's not to helpful because it's unlabeled? Or a different one, and can someone send it to me, please?

Any information would be appreciated.

Todd

Breakdaddy
The Castle Keeper

Post by Breakdaddy »

Davis needs to come in and get on this. If not I'll try to get the answers and get back with you.
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan

gideon_thorne
Maukling

Re: Inzae questions

Post by gideon_thorne »

TWhaley wrote:
3. I think I read the U-series is also in Inzae?

Welp, this one I can answer. The U series are generic modules. So they can take place in any series you want.

Peter Bradley
"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No.' " ~Rorschach

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

The I series, as I recall, is supposed to be Inzaa/Inzae-specific.

Maliki
Lore Drake

Post by Maliki »

Quote:

The original/d20 modules had a glossery that listed a few gods (I think they were seperate from the Erde gods).

cleaverthepit
Ulthal

Post by cleaverthepit »

No, there are different gods. The "All Father" is not even given mention in the common understanding of the world in Inzae. He is only mentioned in passing and obliquely in Hildir's Ode.
2. It's hard for me to mentally grasp the physical make up of the world. Does the sun rise and set upon the cup-world like normal? And is there a moon? Can you navigate with stars and magnetic pulls like normal?

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. It is literally pulled by a god across the world as Inzaa could never get it to do what she wanted. pesky sun. It is clockwork accurate and the god is bound to the orb of fire.

There are two moons that sit perfectly still in the sky. They are visible most of the day and night. One can navigate by the stars and moon. There is a magnetic center to Inza. Its in the middle of the interzae and called the Heart of Inzae.
3. I think I read the U-series is also in Inzae? Where does that take place in relation to the I-series? Are there other Inzae adventures out there?

Bergholt, more coming
4.Which Crusaders Magazine issues have Inzae stuff (if any)?

no idea
5. Someone mentioned a map that is floating around the boards. Is that the downloadable Inzae map from the TLG site that's not to helpful because it's unlabeled? Or a different one, and can someone send it to me, please?

no idea where it is

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

DAVIS! Write more Inzae!!! Damn tease. Haha.

~O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<