A useful study

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Gladiator27 wrote:
If Jim and John can make it, now that Andy's going to be there, this will be a CotC for the ages. Rigon and Treebore will have to get a room at the actual Con hotel this year so that the big party will have that many more lushes tearing the place apart.

I'm definately think, I want to stay at the Con hotel this year. Less time lost in travel. Plus, I missed out on all the free booze!
Quote:
*If Larry's there again and he decides to make an example of my art, I'm going to re-draw him in a much more vulnerable position involving him in a "downward dog" yoga position, a jar of habenero peppers and an angry Umber Hulk.

Promises, promises...

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads
Monday Night Online Group Member since 2007

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Rigon wrote:
I'm definately think, I want to stay at the Con hotel this year. Less time lost in travel. Plus, I missed out on all the free booze!

Promises, promises...

R-

I was looking at hotel and flight costs just last night, at the Clarion. Right now I can do Thurs, Fri, and Sat night AT the Con hotel, and round trip tickets to Akron, all for under $500.00, so then food, car rental, and gaming goodies from the vendors. The Hotel room was $186 for the 3 nights. So $62/night, a hell of a lot better than the $90 last year.

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Treebore wrote:
I was looking at hotel and flight costs just last night, at the Clarion. Right now I can do Thurs, Fri, and Sat night AT the Con hotel, and round trip tickets to Akron, all for under $500.00, so then food, car rental, and gaming goodies from the vendors. The Hotel room was $186 for the 3 nights. So $62/night, a hell of a lot better than the $90 last year.

Well, other than getting from the airport to the hotel, I think I can take care any getting around we need to take care of.

R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Gladiator27
Red Cap

Post by Gladiator27 »

Rigon wrote:
Well, other than getting from the airport to the hotel, I think I can take care any getting around we need to take care of.

R-

Shotgun!

jaybird216
Lore Drake

Post by jaybird216 »

Treebore wrote:
The Hotel room was $186 for the 3 nights. So $62/night, a hell of a lot better than the $90 last year.

Are you sure you have the right place, Tree? Every travel site I've seen starts at $99/night.

Airfare's looking like it'll be around $375 for the departure/arrival times that work best for me. Afternoon arrival on Thursday (in time to set up for the art show), and evening departure on Sunday.
Gladiator27 wrote:
Shotgun!

Bastard!

Rigon
Clang lives!

Post by Rigon »

Gladiator27 wrote:
Shotgun!

I call party foul! You can't call shotgun a year in advance. You have to wait until 6 months, at the earliest.
R-
TLG Forum Moderator
House Rules & Whatnots
My Game Threads

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

jaybird216 wrote:
Are you sure you have the right place, Tree? Every travel site I've seen starts at $99/night.

Airfare's looking like it'll be around $375 for the departure/arrival times that work best for me. Afternoon arrival on Thursday (in time to set up for the art show), and evening departure on Sunday.

Bastard!

The address matched the Con website address.

Next Con I am attending: http://www.neoncon.com/

My House Rules: http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/viewtopic ... llordgames
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.