Have an Extra Haunted Highlands...

All things about the Haunted Highlands!
porkuslime

Have an Extra Haunted Highlands...

Post by porkuslime »

Hey, through a generous mix up, I now have 2 copies of the Haunted Highlands .. (imagine a large gathering,.. similar to Football crowds "Hail Bowbe!!!!" "He Sucks!")

If anyone wants the dupe, lemme know. I will send it gratis to someone within the USA..

-Porkuslime

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

I'd like it, as I don't have one.

porkuslime

Post by porkuslime »

serleran wrote:
I'd like it, as I don't have one.

send me an address and I will get it to ya!

either here in PM or at porkuslime at gmail dot com

-Porkuslime

Inkpot

Post by Inkpot »

Damn! Too late!

Enjoy, Serleran!
Ink

C&C: Blissfully devoid of gestalt neko-hin rogue/fighter/mages!!

Bowbe
Red Cap

Post by Bowbe »

Haha... noting the number of page views... I felt it important to interject that...

I am guessing that Porkuslime is already familar with the dicotomy of the Deity Bowbe... in that he only accepts praise in the form of curses and uncomplimentary remarks and is referring to "Bowbe" the deity worshipped by the Ugashtan Highlandars vs. me (Case) who humbly uses the monniker of that bastard of a no good low life sunofabastich fumble creating, sword snatching, giant snuffing drunken sot Bowbe that we all know and love.

That or he thinks I suck
Either way congratulations Serl. Had I known I probably woulda chucked you one of my extras.

Peace all

Case

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Responded in PM, porkuslime. Thanks mucho.

porkuslime

Post by porkuslime »

Bowbe wrote:
Haha... noting the number of page views... I felt it important to interject that...

I am guessing that Porkuslime is already familar with the dicotomy of the Deity Bowbe... in that he only accepts praise in the form of curses and uncomplimentary remarks and is referring to "Bowbe" the deity worshipped by the Ugashtan Highlandars vs. me (Case) who humbly uses the monniker of that bastard of a no good low life sunofabastich fumble creating, sword snatching, giant snuffing drunken sot Bowbe that we all know and love.

That or he thinks I suck
Either way congratulations Serl. Had I known I probably woulda chucked you one of my extras.

Peace all

Case

Nononononononono.. the mortal Bowbe has my undying respect and admiration.. plus the bonus maps from BG..

I should have definitely interjected that the Bowbe Sucks comment was in praise/dishonor of His Most Gnarly Bowbe.. Diety of Flatulence..

-Porkuslime