Any new non A-series forthcoming?

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
Lord Dynel
Maukling

Any new non A-series forthcoming?

Post by Lord Dynel »

I like the A-series, don't get me wrong. But I was wondering if there was anything coming up in the module department that wasn't in the A-series? I'd like some one-offs, or a mini-arc, too.
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules
Troll Lord wrote:Lord D: you understand where I"m coming from.

Heruka

Post by Heruka »

Short answer is - Yes - Arcana/Brave Halfling have this coming up:-

"In the meantime, where is Arcana Creations at? A few people had been been asking and next up is still the C&C module entitled 'A Trick on the Tain' That project is very nearly ready for completion and *should* be going to print within the next couple of weeks. Following on the heals of this release will be the new Siege-based game entitled 'Victorious'. The release for this project will be two-fold. First we will release a free Quickstart as a free PDF which will be followed later this summer with the core rulebook for the game. I've had a chance to play around with it a bit and I'm eager to see it out in print. Hopefully people will embrace this Victorian-era based Super Hero RPG and enjoy the system approach. After the dust settles on that, we will follow with the release of the 'Foamy Tankard'; an accessory for C&C and other FRPG's." (http://arcanacreations.blogspot.com/ - quoting Moriarty777, Pat B)

Tain cover can be seen here:
http://bravehalfling.forumotion.net/arc ... t-t149.htm

Hope that helps whet your appetite some

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

Keith,

You always make me whet.

My appetite, that is.
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Post by Lord Dynel »

Indeed. I was being short-sighted in my OP - I wasn't even thinking about 3rd party modules. I was thinking about "official" modules. Don't get me wrong, I welcome all modules, but for some reason I had a one-track mind with my post.
LD's C&C creations - CL Checker, a witch class, the half-ogre, skills, and 0-level rules

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

If I could get the time, I would start reworking on the S-series. That is, if there was still an interest from the Trolls.

Coleston the Cavalier
Unkbartig

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

Moriarty and I had planned on releasing at least four C&C modules in 2010, but with TLG dropping the price for a 20-24 page module down to $5, we're having to re-tool our C&C products.

John Adams

Breakdaddy
The Castle Keeper

Post by Breakdaddy »

Coleston the Cavalier wrote:
Moriarty and I had planned on releasing at least four C&C modules in 2010, but with TLG dropping the price for a 20-24 page module down to $5, we're having to re-tool our C&C products.

Make em saddlestitched booklets a la the white box booklets. Those are nifty, portable, and cheap to produce.
"If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-Genghis Khan

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Hehe... ironically I've spent a good portion of the afternoon playing with the layout for 'A Trick on the Tain' -- that sort of prevented from seeing this thread sooner.
Indeed, just a few more days and I will have a bit more news on this release.

Then comes Victorious... then the Foamy Tankard. I've got a couple of tricks up my sleeve and perhaps even a surprise or two in store...

M

Partner to Brave Halfling Publishing
http://www.arcanacreations.com

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

Breakdaddy wrote:
Make em saddlestitched booklets a la the white box booklets. Those are nifty, portable, and cheap to produce.

Sadly, we don't seem to do as well with them.

They are cheap to produce only depending on how one goes about producing them -- but yes, in theory they can be a bit less expensive to make. The C&C version of the Ruins of Ramat we did was a digest module of a higher quality than most digest products I have seen. I prefer the quality we've pulled off but it naturally comes at a bit higher cost than just getting a thicker colored stock and printing a monochrome cover.

Besides, the savings we may get in terms of print run means a potential loss of revenue if we consider the difficulties in getting this sort of product into retail stores. A lot of those stores just won't touch them.

There will be more digest stuff from us but these will likely be limited releases like the digest version of Ramat. At this time, these will be secondary to the other projects Arcana Creations is pursuing. At least, that's the plan throughout the rest of the year.
M

Partner to Brave Halfling Publishing
http://www.arcanacreations.com

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Need more TLG modules in the C-series! Shades of Mist II mother-scratchers!

~O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Post by Lord Dynel »

More modules are always good, I will not complain. I would liek to see some more C-series, too, Omote.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

I-series would be neat(er). More Inzaa!

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Inzaa modules would be cool, but I think it would be better served to get out the Codex so there can be a more indepth description of that world in the C&C game.

~O
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Modules can make a world. Just takes longer.

I would like to see the complete Aihrde/Inzaa Redux thing.

Lord Dynel
Maukling

Post by Lord Dynel »

Omote wrote:
Inzaa modules would be cool, but I think it would be better served to get out the Codex so there can be a more indepth description of that world in the C&C game.

~O

Agreed.