Attn Troll LordNo Maps In TLG 8075 C1 Mortality of Green PDF

Discussions on all the print published, pdf, free pdf, fan site modules and adventures.
zarathustra
Red Cap

Attn Troll LordNo Maps In TLG 8075 C1 Mortality of Green PDF

Post by zarathustra »

Just a query for the troll lords, I recently purchased the PDF of Mortality of Green from rpgnow.com. It is 18 pages but seems to be missing the maps which apparently come with the booklet version (24 pages).

Is this deliberate? An oversight? Should I be taking this up with rpgnow.com. I just want to know why I didn't get the maps needed to run the adventure easily basically. I bought the pdf because I live in australia and shipping can get expensive.

Any help or feedback on the matter would be much apreciated.

Z

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

I think there was a mix up or something there...

At one point I think there was an older version of the module but it got (or was supposed to get) updated with the newer version when the module went to print.

I'll cross post a link to this thread in the Open Discussion section to get it noticed a bit quicker. I would also advise sending a PM to the Troll Lord himself to get that issue resolved.

M

Partner to Brave Halfling Publishing
http://www.arcanacreations.com

zarathustra
Red Cap

Post by zarathustra »

Thanks, perhaps they are selling an old version?

Yeah I guess I just find Troll Lord in the member list.

zarathustra
Red Cap

Post by zarathustra »

this problem has been rectified.

moriarty777
Renegade Mage

Post by moriarty777 »

zarathustra wrote:
this problem has been rectified.

Did the file on RPGNow / Drivethru get updated then?

M

Partner to Brave Halfling Publishing
http://www.arcanacreations.com

zarathustra
Red Cap

Post by zarathustra »

The maps come as a seperate zip for download.

I purchased the module as part of a bundle (a bundle I no longer see for sale there so perhaps they fixed/knew of this problem).

At the time I had to ask for the download link to some of the items in the bundle to be resent (not sure what happened there, my mistake or theirs, who knows). Somewhere along the line I never got the extra zip with the maps.

i think when I ordered the resend I noticed what modules where missing from the pack and requested they be resent, but never knew I was also missing an extra map zip as I never knew it existed, so it never got requested and thus was never added to the resend, or recieved by me.

Basically, there is no actual problem with the TLG product then, it was just a mix up and I never got my map add on. The vendor sorted it out.

It never occurred to me when I made this thread that the other maps (there was one little one in module but not the main two pager) might cone seperate from the main product.

Thanks all, problem solved and I believe it was due to special circumstances aforementioned, not something which is likely to happen to others.

alcyone
Greater Lore Drake

Re: Attn Troll LordNo Maps In TLG 8075 C1 Mortality of Green

Post by alcyone »

I just got the Fantasy Grounds II version of C1. It seems to have a bunch of stuff in it that is not in my 18 page PDF module from RPGNow. I made sure I had the most updated PDF, but it seems to be short some locations and characters; particularly people and places in End's Meet.

Is it a value-add that the FGII people did, or am I missing stuff from my PDF?
My C&C stuff: www.rpggrognard.com