The Crusader 24 those with subscriptions

The Journal of Intrepid Adventurers.
Sir Ironside
Lore Drake

The Crusader 24 those with subscriptions

Post by Sir Ironside »

Has anyone received their copy yet? Just wanna know if I'm the only one to not have got it.
"Paranoia is just another word for ignorance." - Hunter S. Thompson

dachda
Lore Drake

Re: The Crusader 24 those with subscriptions

Post by dachda »

Got mine a few weeks back.

Sir Osis of Liver
Unkbartig

Post by Sir Osis of Liver »

Got mine a while ago too. Sorry. :(

Sir Ironside
Lore Drake

Post by Sir Ironside »

Thanks. That helps knowing that some kind of force is working against me. I'll pm and e-mail Steve about it. (Though my previous attempts at both have yet to receive any kind of results.)

Frost
Beer Giant Jarl

Post by Frost »

Sir Ironside wrote:Thanks. That helps knowing that some kind of force is working against me. I'll pm and e-mail Steve about it. (Though my previous attempts at both have yet to receive any kind of results.)
By the way, I have found if you email him at orders at trolllord.com, you have more success. ;)

Sir Ironside
Lore Drake

Post by Sir Ironside »

Thanks, I'll give that a go.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I call, works every time. Well, so far... Then again, I have SKYPE, so for $25 per year, I can call anyone in the US and Canada, unlimited. It appears they now have it working on Cell phones too.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Sir Ironside
Lore Drake

Post by Sir Ironside »

Treebore wrote:I call, works every time. Well, so far... Then again, I have SKYPE, so for $25 per year, I can call anyone in the US and Canada, unlimited. It appears they now have it working on Cell phones too.
Tad expensive to call from Canada. I'll pin my hopes on Steve getting one of my pm/e-mails.

Troll Lord
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Troll Lord »

Brian? Sir Ironside? That's Brian right?

I shipped you one with the regular batch so you should have it, but with the northern border who can say. But you have your contributor copies coming.

I'll get you another copy rolling out!

Steve

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Sir Ironside wrote:
Treebore wrote:I call, works every time. Well, so far... Then again, I have SKYPE, so for $25 per year, I can call anyone in the US and Canada, unlimited. It appears they now have it working on Cell phones too.
Tad expensive to call from Canada. I'll pin my hopes on Steve getting one of my pm/e-mails.
Thats why I have SKYPE. You can too. $25/year on the US side for unlimited calling to any phone or cell phone to the US and Canada, and really cheap calling anywhere else in the world. I was even able to link it to my cell phone so friends and family could see who is calling.

Looks like Steve has you covered.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.

Sir Ironside
Lore Drake

Post by Sir Ironside »

Troll Lord wrote:Brian? Sir Ironside? That's Brian right?
Yes, yes it is. :)
I shipped you one with the regular batch so you should have it, but with the northern border who can say. But you have your contributor copies coming.
My hate for Canada Customs is never abated.
Thanks!
Treebore wrote:
Sir Ironside wrote:
Treebore wrote:Thats why I have SKYPE. You can too. $25/year on the US side for unlimited calling to any phone or cell phone to the US and Canada, and really cheap calling anywhere else in the world. I was even able to link it to my cell phone so friends and family could see who is calling.
The amount I'd use it, I can't even justify the $25. I'd rather just get a calling card, which would be cheaper all the way around.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway. :)

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Sir Ironside wrote:
Troll Lord wrote:Brian? Sir Ironside? That's Brian right?
Yes, yes it is. :)
My hate for Canada Customs is never abated.
Thanks!
Treebore wrote:
Sir Ironside wrote:
Treebore wrote:Thats why I have SKYPE. You can too. $25/year on the US side for unlimited calling to any phone or cell phone to the US and Canada, and really cheap calling anywhere else in the world. I was even able to link it to my cell phone so friends and family could see who is calling.
The amount I'd use it, I can't even justify the $25. I'd rather just get a calling card, which would be cheaper all the way around.

Thanks for the suggestion anyway. :)

Yeah, I used to get them. I got tired of inputting all the numbers and losing the cards.