Bluffside Update!!!

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Bluffside Update!!!

Post by Treebore »

Omote wrote:If Peter Bradley is going to be doing the layout on this, your worries should be less. He's good. Now, I just hope TLG goes for the bigger page count! We need ALL that material in there!

~O

Yeah, Peter has gotten a lot better since the first printing of the PH.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

Well the rough is in their hands, Doug should be working on tightening it up, we are getting playtesters to "break" it if it is broken and the cover is ordered and should be getting worked on as we speak. We are also working on a bit of a bonus, so once we are done with that we will send it to the Trolls for them to do as they please.

I just want to say the two gentleman I picked up here to finish the book have been awesome and really done both Bluffside and C&C justice, I can't wait to hear more from the Trolls about it.

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

Getting some feedback and even the Trolls like what they are reading, we sent them a Thanksgiving gift which I hope they will use as well. If this does well expect more from us as well as a few surprises.

More on that to come later.

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

We are getting closer................

TLG 8509 Bluffside City on the Edge
Adventure, 120 pages (estimated), Perfect Bound
ISBN: 978-1-936822-56-0

Bluffside: City on the Edge Civilization is still picking up the pieces following an asteroid strike two hundred thousand years ago. The epicenter? Bluffside. Only 208 years after its rediscovery, Bluffside is a boom town boasting the most precious metal in the known world - adamantine. From the ancient ruins of Sem La Vah, to the vast Undercity, to the floating port of Sordadon, Bluffside: City on the Edge promises to become the home port for thousands of adventurers. Used as a stand alone city, or combined with other sourcebooks, thereby creating a modular world one great area at a time.

We are lining up cover artist Jason Walton of Myriad Studios to bring the City on the Edge back to life!

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

sweet!
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

Bluffside was just turned over to the Trolls, our Interludes adventure under Samurai Sheepdog is being playtested and now we wait :lol: .

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Adventure? BAH! This is much more than any standard adventure. It's a mini-setting! I hope TLG just doesn't market this as any old "adventure."

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Hal G
Red Cap

Post by Hal G »

Omote wrote:Adventure? BAH! This is much more than any standard adventure. It's a mini-setting! I hope TLG just doesn't market this as any old "adventure."

~O

LOL, no we have an adventure called Interludes coming out in March with Bluffside a city campaign setting coming out later from TLG!