AA Hardcopies Not Corrected?

Discussion of the pulp roleplaying system, including hard-boiled detectives, fedora-wearing action heroes, and steampunk gadgeteers rocketing to battle.
MattyHelms
Ungern

AA Hardcopies Not Corrected?

Post by MattyHelms »

I just received a shiny new copy of Amazing Adventures from the recent sale. None of the errata is corrected inside, but it doesn't look to be the Gen Con prerelease version. Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks!
Matt

MattyHelms
Ungern

Re: AA Hardcopies Not Corrected?

Post by MattyHelms »

Anyone?

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Short of the Trolls themselves, I would pm the author, Jason Vey a.k.a. Grey elf

Jason Vey
Grey Elf Troll

Post by Jason Vey »

I have six copies at home that are all corrected. I also know a number of people who have yellow cover copies that are corrected. So far as I'm aware all of the yellow cover versions have had errata updated. I'm not sure how one could've gotten out without so, because I didn't even think there were any printed with the yellow cover that didn't have included errata.

agent_fej
Skobbit

Post by agent_fej »

The copy that I have is the yellow cover WITHOUT errata included, which was a bit disappointing considering I thought I was getting the latest printing. Still love the game though!

Jason Vey
Grey Elf Troll

Post by Jason Vey »

I've just e-mailed Steve.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

The Grey Elf wrote:I've just e-mailed Steve.
Does that ever really mean anything? He has a long standing tradition of not responding to e-mails. Seems he is always having trouble with his account, and is switching to yet another one, yadda, yadda, yadda.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Jason Vey
Grey Elf Troll

Post by Jason Vey »

He's already responded. He's trying to figure out what happened.

Jason Vey
Grey Elf Troll

Post by Jason Vey »

agent_fej wrote:The copy that I have is the yellow cover WITHOUT errata included, which was a bit disappointing considering I thought I was getting the latest printing. Still love the game though!
I should also mention, I'm glad you like the game!!! :D