Thanksgiving Sale! Save at least 40% on all items

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
timburns
Ulthal

Thanksgiving Sale! Save at least 40% on all items

Post by timburns »

To Thanksgiving and Beyond!

Save 40% or more on everything digital --This is one of our favorite times of the year here at the Troll Dens. The leaves are changing, the temperature drops, and the thoughts turn to turkey and all the accompaniments.

But it's also a time of great sales and markdowns, so we decided to join the fray and have our own sale. Think of it as Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday all rolled into one. We haven't come up with a catchy title combining all those yet, but if you think of one, let us know!

You will save at least 42% off (our nod to The Hitchhiker's Guide, a favorite around here) and in the case of some great new bundles, up to 60% off. Click here to start saving now: http://bit.ly/1iSV5KB

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Thanksgiving Sale! Save at least 40% on all items

Post by Treebore »

Its times like this that I am bummed that I already own everything.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Dracyian
Unkbartig

Post by Dracyian »

Treebore wrote:Its times like this that I am bummed that I already own everything.
I agree, I got a pretty good deal down at gamehole con, tyler conned me into just about everything that I don't already own

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

I don't con customers. Must have been my natural sales ability at work. ;) Besides, I had the advantage of being at a con in Wisconsin. Gaming is second only to beer in that neck of the woods.

PeelSeel2
Ulthal

Post by PeelSeel2 »

Whew, can finally pick up pdf of Castle Keepers Guide, of Gods and Monsters, and Engineering Dungeons to round out PDF collection.

I have 2nd printing PDF of Monsters and Treasures. Is it worth it to pick up the third printing? I think the only difference is cover and minor errata?

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by tylermo »

Peel, I'm not the authority as to the differences between the 2nd and 3rd print M&T. However, I think Yellow Mold was added to the 3rd print.