My group's minis

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
angelius

My group's minis

Post by angelius »

Here's a bunch of minis that painted up just in time for our game yesterday. They aren't my best work but they are good enough for the tabletop! This was my fastest painting ever! 10 hrs for 7 minis. I had to cram right after being busy for a month. No time to buy xmas presents... so why not paint for my PCs?

Edit: Added the 8th one, that I painted. By then I was so tired my mini/hr ratio was killin' me. :p

Jynx
Red Cap

Post by Jynx »

Those are awesome!

I don't paint, I collect the WOTC ones. Their cool especially when I've got the needed quantirties, but no way are they as nice as yours!

Great job.

8)

angelius

Post by angelius »

Thanks for the nice words! I use the WOTC minis too but just for the monsters.

Actually the real story is that I banned them for a year from mistreating their last painted minis... soooo I think that after a year they can have some now for xmas. :p

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

BUST-ASS!!! I mean that in the best possible way. Those figs and their respective paint jobs rawk! Nice stuff.

..........................................Omote

FPQ
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Tadhg
Cleric of Zagyg

Post by Tadhg »

Sheesh, and son of a gun, those look great. Every time I see pics, I really want to try to paint some. Great job!

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth
Lord Tadhg - Lejendary Keeper of Castle Ardmore

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" - Macbeth

angelius

Post by angelius »

In case you guys are wondering or have read the my site. It goes from top to bottom & left to right:

Melina, Remus, Romus, T.C.

Razael, Cici, Holgar, Glurin

We're missing Isidor and Ragnar, who are still in production. I had to take a break!

Inkpot

Post by Inkpot »

*sigh* If only the minis were bigger, then I'd be able to paint them without getting migraines and going cross-eyed.
They look FANTASTIC, though! Great job!

Ink

C&C: Blissfully devoid of gestalt neko-hin rogue/fighter/mages!!

angelius

Post by angelius »

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words.

To be honest it was a pleasure to paint and easier because I already (we already) had an idea about how we wanted them to look since they were our PCs for over a year.

Combat_Kyle
Ulthal

Post by Combat_Kyle »

Really good job. I am in the same boat of mini painting overload - I am building a Warhammer 40k army. Let me tell you when you have nearly 120 infantrymen to paint it takes a while. Once again nice work!

-Grikis Valmorgen, Paladin

The beginnings of my homebrew campaign world and info for my play by chat game:
http://kbdekker.googlepages.com/home

angelius

Post by angelius »

Hey CK nice to see you back!

I know how that feels like! My 40k main army is the Cadians... hehe...

Combat_Kyle
Ulthal

Post by Combat_Kyle »

I am Cadians as well, man there are a bunch of them!

-Grikis Valmorgen, Paladin

The beginnings of my homebrew campaign world and info for my play by chat game:
http://kbdekker.googlepages.com/home