The Kickstarter maps look...

The Worlds of Aihrde (Erde), Inzae, their history, game play and more.
Treebore
Mogrl

The Kickstarter maps look...

Post by Treebore »

BIG and awesome! The small one and the calendar are really nicely done too. Now to figure out if I am going to spend the money to put the maps up in a nice presentation, or just do it as cheaply as possible.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

tylermo
Greater Lore Drake

Re: The Kickstarter maps look...

Post by tylermo »

I received mine the other day. I want to do them up nice, or at least have another copy. They look great.

Omote
Battle Stag

Post by Omote »

Great maps indeed! Is TLG ever going to sell these as a map pack or as poster maps? Because if you want to run Aihrde proper, these maps might be the best things for your table. Very cool.

~O
@-Duke Omote Landwehr, Holy Order of the FPQ ~ Prince of the Castles & Crusades Society-@
VAE VICTUS!
>> Omote's Advanced C&C stuff <<

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Omote wrote: Is TLG ever going to sell these as a map pack or as poster maps?
~O

I don't recall seeing anything explicitly saying so, but I do know that in one capacity or another this version of the maps is the most accurate, etc... so some version of them will be made available.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

MadCartographer
Hlobane Orc

Post by MadCartographer »

Omote wrote:Great maps indeed! Is TLG ever going to sell these as a map pack or as poster maps? Because if you want to run Aihrde proper, these maps might be the best things for your table. Very cool.

~O
for posters, you can check out FatHead.com, I did my Uulig-Tor map that way. Came out VERY nice! 4'x6', and was only 140.00 shipping and all.