(Play-by-Post) Heroes of the Haunted Highlands

Join a game of C&C either through Play by Post, email or IRS Chat!
pawndream
Red Cap

(Play-by-Post) Heroes of the Haunted Highlands

Post by pawndream »

For those who may be interested, I am starting up a Haunted Highlands play-by-post game over at rpol.net. A couple forum members have already expressed interest, but no selections have been made yet.

Game details are located here:

http://rpol.net/display.cgi?gi=4&ti=323 ... 026#bottom

Thanks!

dachda
Lore Drake

Re: (Play-by-Post) Heroes of the Haunted Highlands

Post by dachda »

I send you a message over at rpol. I'm interested in playing. You using the new kickstarter HH books?

pawndream
Red Cap

Post by pawndream »

dachda wrote:I send you a message over at rpol. I'm interested in playing. You using the new kickstarter HH books?
Yes. I will be using the recently published HH books for inspiration, but they are not necessary to play in the game. In fact, no books are necessary, at least from the player's side of the house.

I have the RTJ you submitted a few weeks ago and will notify you when character selections are made.

Thanks!

dachda
Lore Drake

Post by dachda »

pawndream wrote:
dachda wrote:I send you a message over at rpol. I'm interested in playing. You using the new kickstarter HH books?
Yes. I will be using the recently published HH books for inspiration, but they are not necessary to play in the game. In fact, no books are necessary, at least from the player's side of the house.

I have the RTJ you submitted a few weeks ago and will notify you when character selections are made.

Thanks!
Great!

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

still got room for another player?
Bill D.
Author: Yarr! Rules-Light Pirate RPG
BD Games - www.playBDgames.com
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse.ph ... rs_id=5781

Sir Izzy
Skobbit

Post by Sir Izzy »

I sent a RTJ at rpol.
"If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it." – Albert Einstein

pawndream
Red Cap

Post by pawndream »

Relaxo wrote:still got room for another player?
I am still taking requests-to-join and will make character selections on/around 15 July. No selections have been made yet, so yes, there are still 4-6 openings. :)

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

Schweet! I'll sign up tonight.
Bill D.

pawndream
Red Cap

Post by pawndream »

Looking to get some additional C&C fix between your regular gaming sessions? Maybe you don't have anyone local to play with and just want an opportunity to play C&C, in any format, as long as you get to play?

Well...

We have an opening in an ongoing C&C Haunted Highlands game that is run over on RPoL. Game has been going for about a year now, but we could use some new blood. The party is 1st-2nd level now and consists of the following characters:

Human barbarian
Half-elf ranger
Human paladin
Human rogue
Human wizard

The characters have just returned to The Roadhouse after an initial assault on the Lair of King Speargutter, a goblin chieftain holed up in an ancient dungeon complex in the southern Ugashtan foothills. The party encountered more resistance than they anticipated and beat a hasty retreat so they can regroup and return to evict the goblin raiders.

Action-packed game with consistent, quality posters. More details can be found here:

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=59757&date=1434190348

Thanks!

Pawn

dachda
Lore Drake

Post by dachda »

pawndream wrote:Looking to get some additional C&C fix between your regular gaming sessions? Maybe you don't have anyone local to play with and just want an opportunity to play C&C, in any format, as long as you get to play?

Well...

We have an opening in an ongoing C&C Haunted Highlands game that is run over on RPoL. Game has been going for about a year now, but we could use some new blood. The party is 1st-2nd level now and consists of the following characters:

Human barbarian
Half-elf ranger
Human paladin
Human rogue
Human wizard

The characters have just returned to The Roadhouse after an initial assault on the Lair of King Speargutter, a goblin chieftain holed up in an ancient dungeon complex in the southern Ugashtan foothills. The party encountered more resistance than they anticipated and beat a hasty retreat so they can regroup and return to evict the goblin raiders.

Action-packed game with consistent, quality posters. More details can be found here:

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=59757&date=1434190348

Thanks!

Pawn
Hey guys,
I'm playing the human Barbarian in this game. Very fun. slow moving with the play by post, but being able to write your character's thoughts and describe his actions in writing really adds a story telling dimension not captured in a live session. The CK is really good too, as are the other players. We need a cleric!! Though we're happy to add any type of class if someone is interested in playing. Come join us!

JohnD
Ungern

Post by JohnD »

Is there still an opening in this?

pawndream
Red Cap

Post by pawndream »

The Haunted Highlands PbP position has already been filled, but I do have an opening in my other C&C PbP, this one a home-brew campaign setting called Stormhaven

The party wizard recently had to drop out due to real life issues, leaving the group without the benefit of a wizard.

If interested, you could either pick up the 5th level Elf Wizard, or create a new character.

The current group consists of

Human Fighter
Half-orc Barbarian
Half-elf Ranger
Dwarf Cleric
Elf Rogue

More info about the game available here:

http://rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=49484&date=1435120881

Relaxo
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Relaxo »

I kill it.
No i dont, I rolled an 8.
Bill D.

azcromntic
Ungern

Post by azcromntic »

I would like to join this game. Not real sure I want to play a cleric...I'll mull that over. I also have an "in person" game going but it seems like it is melting down. Only two players left out of five; life takes them away.

I'm guessing I need to join rpol?

Hmmmm...apparently I forgot to check the date...is this game going still?

pawndream
Red Cap

Post by pawndream »

Game is still going. Current party consists of:

Human Barbarian
Human Cleric (NPC)
Human Fighter
Human Wizard
Half-elf Ranger
Half-elf Paladin

azcromntic
Ungern

Post by azcromntic »

On rpol I had seen a Dwarven Cleric and Rogue for this game. I didn't read everything there so I'm guessing, judging by the current list of characters, that the Rogue and the Dwarven Cleric were not so lucky? Regardless, playing a Cleric would be taking over the NPC Cleric? What class does the party need the most? Seems like there's plenty of fighting types. I'm tempted to try Druid; never played one before. So I am not familiar with rpol yet; I will set up an account and attempt to contact you there. Thanks.

pawndream
Red Cap

Post by pawndream »

The dwarven cleric and elven rogue are in a different game I run on RPoL: Stormhaven (homebrew setting). I run three different games there: AD&D: Stormhaven, C&C Stormhaven and C&C Haunted Highlands.

In the Haunted Highlands game, the party currently has an NPC cleric and a stable of melee inclined characters. You wouldn't need to take over the NPC cleric. You really could play whatever class you wanted.