Knights of The Crusade

A forum to discuss Endless Worlds Organised Play events.
(NOTE: This was the Society News forum and has legacy threads that have not yet been sorted)
miller6
Lore Drake

Knights of The Crusade

Post by miller6 »

For lack of a better phrase....
Get your butts over to the KOTC website and sign up! This is a great chance to organize efforts and gaming materials for conventions, hobby store games and home campaigns. We can grow this into a ground game like WOTC's Dungeon Masters Guild and Pathfinder's Pathfinder Society have. These guys are organized and taking over conventions. We need to match or surpass their efforts to put C&C on top of the gaming industry! To do that we need collaboration and unity.

It's easy to join, just go to th link below to sign up. Come on, you know you want to! We can't get the ball rolling unless everyone gives it a push. So ladies, recruit your men! Men recruit your women! Kids recruit your parents and other relatives. Sorry no pets unless you guarantee they won't each the miniatures or dice. lol.

http://www.knightsofthecrusade.com/knights-signup

I submitted my 105 page multiple adventure scenario "Hunger Hollow" to KOTC for all to use. It contains multiple separate cave adventures for kobolds, goblins, hobgoblins, orcs, bugbears, gnolls, ogres and I think I put the trolls in there too, quite literally actually. For those who remember the "Killer Caves" i.e. "Caves of Chaos on steroids" as someone once called them referring to the Caves from Red-Box Original D&D's B2-Keep On The Borderlands, they're all in there. Here's your chance to grab them if you didn't get them yet.

Brian Miller - KOTC Grand Knight Commander (pronounced, "Knight Of The Round Gaming Table).
Gary Con VIII and IX 3 Round Elimination C&C Tournament Coordinator
I'm looking for GMs for Gary Con IX in C&C or 1st Ed AD&D. Run 3 tables and you get in Gary Con free and get a cool GM T-shirt and GM cup (for low cost sodas or beer all Gary Con).
Promoting C&C at Gary Con and LGGC since 2005.

arcanechimera
Site Admin

Re: Knights of The Crusade

Post by arcanechimera »

miller6 wrote:For lack of a better phrase....
Get your butts over to the KOTC website and sign up! This is a great chance to organize efforts and gaming materials for conventions, hobby store games and home campaigns. We can grow this into a ground game like WOTC's Dungeon Masters Guild and Pathfinder's Pathfinder Society have. These guys are organized and taking over conventions. We need to match or surpass their efforts to put C&C on top of the gaming industry! To do that we need collaboration and unity.
Those are definitely things that we want to work on. Organized play! We can do things like have forms to fill out to add your game, whether it's at a Con, a game store, or even online. Then we could make a page to list them all. But we need your participation in the site!

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

I've been a member of the site since the day it was started.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Zudrak
Lore Drake

Post by Zudrak »

I'm working on something that will tie into this, but real life issues have been a huge millstone. Here's to things improving soon so I can be a more active herald for/with C&C!
Psalm 73:26

"Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."

"Rules not understood should have appropriate questions directed to the publisher; disputes with the Dungeon Master are another matter entirely. THE REFEREE IS THE FINAL ARBITER OF ALL AFFAIRS OF HIS OR HER CAMPAIGN."
-- E. Gary Gygax

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

There should be some way to do organized play online, through a game portal or whatever.