Art & maps for doomsday??

Join Peter Bradley and other artists in discussions on art and presentation.
Captain_K
Greater Lore Drake

Art & maps for doomsday??

Post by Captain_K »

Put in a plug for submissions to Treebore for his Doomsday restart?? He's 2/3 there.. I'm guessing, art and maps make things so much more interesting...
Wow, Another Natural One! You guys are a sink hole for luck. Stay away from my dice.

Treebore
Mogrl

Re: Art & maps for doomsday??

Post by Treebore »

I will be making a "call" for what I need in the next two to three weeks, I hope. I have pressing house repairs I need to get taken care of before the rains hit in July, and preferably, before the intense heat hits in May. If I get all of that done close to on "schedule", IE how long I think it will take me, I'll get the initial layout done by then, and know how much art I'd like to have, what it is I will need, etc... then send out the requests, wait for it to get done, etc...

If you want to make it a little easier on me, so I don't have to go searching through past e-mails, post your willingness to do artwork for the Domesday here.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

cuchulainkevin
Ulthal

Re: Art & maps for doomsday??

Post by cuchulainkevin »

Always willing to help out. I'm not consistent with checkng the forums but shoot me an email at [email protected] when and if anything is needed.

Morty
Ah room zoom zoom, ah room zoom zoom. gilly gilly gilly gilly, gilly ah sa sa. Come through the magic door with me and see the things you never dreamed you'll see.