Serleran...

Open Discussion on all things C&C from new product to general questions to the rules, the laws, and the chaos.
Treebore
Mogrl

Serleran...

Post by Treebore »

I am doing this publicly so there is no question from others if I have your permission or not. Is it OK with you if I give Todd, or whomever would handle it, my saved docs of your works you have shared here over the years? Such as your various game conversions, suggested alternative rules, and so on? So they can be uploaded as documents on the Knights of the Crusade website?
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

serleran
Mogrl

Re: Serleran...

Post by serleran »

Sure, just give me Section 15 so it is credited, where credit should be applied. I mean, providing no other concerns.

And remember, my last name is not spelled ending "le." ;)

Go0gleplex
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Go0gleplex »

As long as the docs are under 6MB should be no issues posting them at the Society site. You want them in the Society or Knights section? Assigning proper credit is also no issue.
"Rolling dice and killing characters since September 1976."
"Author of Wardogs! and Contributor to Iron Stars and Starmada-Admiralty ed."
"Certified crazy since 2009."

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Go0gleplex wrote:As long as the docs are under 6MB should be no issues posting them at the Society site. You want them in the Society or Knights section? Assigning proper credit is also no issue.
I only have them as docs in Notepad, so their individual file size is very small. Kbytes in size.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.