On Inzae

C&C discussion. Fantasy roleplaying.
New products, general questions, the rules, laws, and the chaos.
Mordekai82
Mist Elf

On Inzae

Post by Mordekai82 »

The Inzae setting really picked my curiosity. ¿What kind of world is it? ¿Is it a gritty world, with a dark sun feeling on it? ¿Which sourcebook do you recommend for me to learn about it? Thanks.

M.

Buttmonkey
Greater Lore Drake

Re: On Inzae

Post by Buttmonkey »

Davis Chenault just posted something about it on Facebook today. He gives a taste of a description in the comments. Basically, it's dark with the world perpetually on the edge of destruction.
tylermo wrote:Your efforts are greatly appreciated, Buttmonkey. Can't believe I said that with a straight face.

serleran
Mogrl

Post by serleran »

Unless you're a farmer.

With an axe.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

I've never played in it, ... hint hint Tree / Rigon ... but I have liked what I read on it and the general feel of it. And, yes, to me it seems a bit more gritty than the normal default D&D settings.
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Its a lot deadlier, in town and much deadlier out in the wilds. Monsters are everywhere. Very much a world of chaos than order.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Treebore
Mogrl

Post by Treebore »

Lurker wrote:I've never played in it, ... hint hint Tree / Rigon ... but I have liked what I read on it and the general feel of it. And, yes, to me it seems a bit more gritty than the normal default D&D settings.
Hey, if you want to only play until maybe 2nd level, I'll use it. I just assumed Aihrde was deadly enough.
Since its 20,000 I suggest "Captain Nemo" as his title. Beyond the obvious connection, he is one who sails on his own terms and ignores those he doesn't agree with...confident in his journey and goals.
Sounds obvious to me! -Gm Michael

Grand Knight Commander of the Society.

Kayolan
Lore Drake

Post by Kayolan »

Mordekai82 wrote:¿Which sourcebook do you recommend for me to learn about it? Thanks.

M.
Death in the Treklant, a collection of the "I Series" of modules (I1 - Vakhund: Into the Unknown, I2 - Under Dark & Mistry Ground: Dzeebagd, I3 - Dogs of War: Felsentheim)

By Shadow of Night (details the city of Bergholt)

Inzae Primer

The above materials will give you some information, though it is still largely undefined as a setting. I believe Davis is working on putting together something more substantial for a future release, though that's been in the pipeline for quite some time now.

Lurker
Greater Lore Drake

Post by Lurker »

Treebore wrote:
Lurker wrote:I've never played in it, ... hint hint Tree / Rigon ... but I have liked what I read on it and the general feel of it. And, yes, to me it seems a bit more gritty than the normal default D&D settings.
Hey, if you want to only play until maybe 2nd level, I'll use it. I just assumed Aihrde was deadly enough.
Well I bet we could last to at least 3rd level ;)

Inae, Erde, potato tomato I've never played in either and have wanted to play in both sooooo which ever you chose is good for me :mrgreen:
"And so I am become a knight of the Kingdom of Dreams and Shadows!" - Mark Twain

Forgive all spelling errors.

Knight Errant & Humble C&C Society Contributor
C&C Society